Paintball

You didn't know why, but you woke up in a great mood. One of those moods when you have to do something.... mischievous. Annoying.

Your inspiration came quickly. Travis and Connor were shooting each other with paintballs in their cabin.

You thought of a certain someone who always wore black.

Five drachmas later, you had a rented paintball gun. Just as you suspected, Nico was still asleep at 9:00 in the morning.

You tiptoed in and grinned evilly as you aimed the gun.

Ready.... Aim... Fire!

Bam! Right in the butt.

He woke up immediately with a yelp, holding the sore spot. His hand came away pink.

"(Y/n!)"

He chased you out of the cabin, and you'd turn and shoot him every chance you got.

By the time you reached the dining pavilion, he looked worse than a rainbow.

As planned, he chased you in, and everyone saw him in is beautiful multicolored-ness. Travis started playing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (idk wat its called).

You failed to control your giggling as Nico realized what was going on. Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, Jason snuck up being him and dumped purple paint over his head.

All Nico could do was glare at you. "....(y/n)...."

At first, you thought he was going to yell, get mad, get embarrassed, storm of, or something. You couldn't help but think maybe you went too far.

But then the corner of his mouth twitched up. He slowly walked towards you, arms open wide. "I need a hug."

"No." You put your hands up and stated backing away. "No, no no no no no. No way."

He ran the rest of the way and wrapped his arms tight around you. Jason took the back up paint, which was neon green, and poured it over both of you. The green mixed odly with the purple.

The Aphrodite kids, who seemed to carry the stuff everywhere, preceded to throw glitter and sequins all over. Before it could get worse, you and Nico sprinted out of the dining pavilion, laughing.

"What was all that for?" Nico demanded, but was still smiling.

"You should stop wearing so much black. Like, wear a black shirt with red letters or something."

"I don't just wear black, I wear gray sometimes, too!" He defended.

"Gray is just a lighter black!"

"No, it's white and black mixed! And white is a light color!"

"White isn't a color. White reflects all light and color!"

"Well, black absorbs all light and color, so its actually all the colors, therefore, I wear all the colors. Meaning I'm very colorful."

"...what? No! That -- that doesn't even make sense! I mean like one or two separate colors!"

"What difference does it make? All the colors, some of the colors, I like black! Is that a problem?"

"No, I just think you'll be happier if you dress in happier colors!"

Meanwhile, unknown to you, the whole camp is watching nearby, a stolen phone recording from a Hermes's girl's hands. It was quite entertaining to see you two covered in paint and glitter, arguing about color technicalities. This was definitely going on Olympus Weekly.

If you have any ideas -- ANY -- Let me know! I accept requests.