Spin the Bottle

"(Y/N)! Please! It'll be fun!" Piper begged you. She was asking you to come with her to your friends' fun night.
"But I just got a new book and was going to read it tonight!" You whined.
She pouted. You were currently practicing sword fighting with her, and this conversation was delaying the actual practice.
"How about if I beat you, than you come?"
You groaned. "Fine."
She perked up. You each had a dagger. You would use a sword, but Piper preferred her dagger and you wanted to be fair.
"Ready?" You ask. She nods.
"Go!" You two start swiping and slashing with your daggers, but never close enough to injure the other.
Soon, you swipe your leg under her feet and she falls. You stand over her, pointing your dagger.
"I win," you say happily. She smirks and uses her own leg to swipe your feet. You land on your stomach and she quickly sits on top of you.
"No, I win." You can hear the smile in her voice.
"OK, fine, I'll go!" Satisfied, she helps you up. You actually enjoy fun night, you just were really looking forward to your book.
__________

That night, you all met in Jason's cabin, a.k.a Zeus's cabin, since it had more room.
You sit between Piper and Leo. You, Piper, Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Connor, Travis, Nico, and a few other friends all sit in a circle.
You steal glances at your friend/crush, Nico. You had gotten him to come, stating that if you had to go, he had to go. He sat across from you, already looking bored.
"So, what first?" You ask.
Leo pulls out a glass bottle; who knows where he got it from. You knew what that meant. He placed the bottle in the middle of the circle. "Spin the bottle!" He announced.

For the first few spins, it was lucky. Jason kissed Piper, Percy kissed Annabeth, and Connor kissed a girl he liked whose name you had forgotten.
How was it even possible that all the couples got each other?
Then, Leo spun the bottle and it landed on you.
He smirked. Before you could even open your mouth to protest, you felt a quick touch to your lips. Then you realized he had kissed you. It was a peck, but still.
You shot him a surprised look. A few of the others awwed.
"Calm down, (y/n)," Piper said quickly as your surprise slowly turned to mild anger. She must have used charmspeak, because you calmed down instantly.
"You should see how red your face is," Percy teased jokingly. Glancing at him, you could see Nico glaring, since they were sitting right next to each other. You looked and see he was glaring at Leo.
You felt your face get even more red. Why was he glaring at Leo? What does that mean?
Leo broke your thoughts. "(Y/N), it's your turn."
You saw him smirking, but a quick warning look from you wiped that smirk away.
Hesitantly, you reached for the bottle. After a deep breath, you spun it. You sat back and closed your eyes, waiting for it to stop. You opened one eye, then they both shot open. You looked where it pointed. And your face got red. That person wasn't paying attention.
That person was still glaring at Leo.
That person was your crush.
That person.... was Nico.
Sensing everyone's gaze on him, his attention shifted to the bottle. He glanced at you, then back to the bottle.
At first, he got a little red.
But then, he smirked.
You didn't know that Nico also liked you. You didn't know that when Leo kissed you, he felt angry, hence the glaring, and when Nico is mad he gets impulsive ideas. You didn't know that when he saw the bottle pointing at him, he smirked because he was going to show Leo that you weren't Leo's to kiss.
You didn't know this, you just awkwardly walked over to Nico and sat on your knees in front of him, feeling everyone's eyes on you. He got up and sat on his own knees, making him an inch or two taller.
"Um, I could just..." You began. Nico shot a look at Leo, then looked at you, a small smirk on his lips. You tried to avoid eye contact, but your gaze kept flicking back up to his eyes. "Maybe on the cheek? O-or..." Your sentenced trailed off when he looked at you.
In a split second, he took your face in his hands and pressed his lips to yours, gentle but urgent.
All you could think was that Nico -- your crush -- was kissing you.
And you kissed him back.
It was the best feeling in the world. Your crush liked you back, and kissed you!
You melted into him. He was surprisingly a great kisser. You didn't even care that everyone was watching. One of his hands traveled down to your waist, the other to the back of your neck. He angled his head to kiss you better.
Your hands found their way to his chest.
You almost whined when he pulled away, leaving you breathless. He gazed at you for a moment, and then looked at an open-mouthed Leo with a smirk. "That, Leo, was a kiss."
Your face was bright red, and you still struggled to catch your breath and calm your heart from the kiss. Nico went back to sitting criss-cross, pulled you into his lap, and held you protectively.
"Don't ever kiss her again," he added, practically growling. You blushed profusely. Everyone looked as shocked as you felt. Nico, the quiet, anti-social grumpiness one (at least that's how he seemed) had just kissed you. Intensely.
Piper grinned ear to ear. "See, (y/n)? I told you this would be fun."
For the rest of the night, Nico held you in his lap, and no one dared to even look at you if the bottle landed on you, but instead they just spun it again. You could have sworn Nico made some quiet growling noise when Leo spun the bottle and it again landed on you. Leo gulped and spun again, causing some of your friends to laugh.
You spent the rest  the night in Nico's arms, and he never let go. When it was time to leave, he even carried you to your cabin.
He put you on your feet and looked at you. You were alone. He blushed. "I'm, um, sorry if I, uh, went too fast. I mean if you didn't want to kiss me, I-I understand," he rambled nervously, his protective, 'scary' side gone.
Before he could apologize again, you leaned in and gave him a small kiss.
"Goodnight, Nico," you said. You went inside, leaving behind a happy Nico.