Chapter 1

A/N In my story George dies, not Fred. please let me know if you like the story.

Chapter 1

"Hermione!" Hermione heard Ron calling her name. She was filled with joy to know he was safe but, she couldn't bear to be around anyone right now. Not after all the tragic and celebratory events that just took place, changing lives of many witches and wizards.
She was on her way to the edge of the Forbidden Forest, limping slightly on her left leg. She just needed to get away from everyone. She needed to be able to cry, cry her heart out. She didn't want anyone around her.

The battle had just ended. Harry finally defeated Voldemort. By that time Lupin and Tonks had already died along with others. They were all... Dead. All because of Voldemort.

Once all the death eaters were gone someone very special had died, George Weasley. Ron's brother. Fred's twin. And now some people were cheering and most were crying but Hermione had to get out. She couldn't stand to cry in front of everyone. To see all the dead heroes laying on the floor in the great hall, it was all too Much. She escaped to the Forbidden Forest. Before now, She hadn't seen Ron since the Chamber but she really couldn't think straight.

She was sitting at the edge of the Forbidden Forest. Hearing Ron continuously calling her name, how worried he sounded. She had her head in her arms, trying to muffle the sound of her cries. She thought about How Harry must feel. He always seemed to take responsibility for anyone who would die. She didnt blame him, not one bit. None if this was his fault, he had been marked for danger since he was a baby.

She heard footsteps, guessing it was Ron. She decided that she would just have to comfort him, he had lost a brother after all. "Hermione...?" He said, almost as a question. He sat down next to her and said "it's okay to cry. We have been through a lot."

"Oh Ron!" She said sobbing as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began sobbing even louder into his shoulder "I am so sorry... I am so sorry about George. If you need to talk I will always be here for you. I love you." And that was it. The first time either of them had ever said those three words to each other.

Ron looked down a little shocked, not sure what to say. However he couldn't resist when they stared into each others eyes. Her eyes were bloodshot and around her eyes and mouth was red. Tears still in her eyes. And a tear running down her cheek. Ron took his finger and moved the tear. He looked into her brown, beautiful eyes and she looked into his dark blue eyes. He then kissed her with so much force they fell onto the ground into the grass. "Sorry" he muttered, turning red as he sat up.

"It's fine." Hermione said back and pulled him down to her, kissing him passionately. She never felt like this before. She was very pure when it came to boys. He started kissing her neck and then hesitated, not sure how Hermione would feel about this and as she sensed that she said "Go ahead" and then she muttered a "please" that she wasn't sure he heard.

She decided to do what she has been saving to do until Marriage. Hermione wasn't sure if it was because she was looking for a way to escape, if it was because she felt a new connection to Ron or if she was just finally ready. She found the buttons of Ron's shirt and started unbuttoning them. Ron wasn't sure if he knew what she wanted but he had a pretty good idea. He got excited and allowed her to take his shirt off. She threw his shirt to the side and then stopped. He was kissing her neck when she did so and then stopped to. "What is it?" He asked. She was looking around, surely everyone would be up at the castle? Hermione asked her self.

"Nothing." She answered Ron and took her jacket off, now she was just wearing a loose black long sleeve and Ron thought to himself 'that should be easy to take off'... They lay back down and he took her shirt off. They were kissing and hear a twig in the Forest snap. Hermione jumped up, now just in her jeans and bra.