Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Hermione and Fleur were up on the astronomy tower, looking down on Hogwarts grounds. The barrier was still working but it looked as though it was getting weaker.

"I hope everyone will be okay." Hermione said as she watched death eaters shoot spells at the barrier. When was Voldemort going to come and fight? She thought to herself.

"Me too." Fleur sighed. She sat against the wall and dropped to the floor, twiddling her wand in her slender fingers.

"I can't believe we are going through this again!" Hermione said and she mirrored Fleur, sitting down across from her. "I can't wait until all the fricking death eaters are gone!"

"Yez, me t-"

BOOM.

Hermione and Fleur jumped up and looked out of the astronomy tower window. The death eaters had broken the barrier. Fleur turned to Hermione and spoke. "It's time." Hermione nodded. She used to hate Fleur but she had to admit, she had grown on her.

They gripped there wands, getting ready to fight, just as three death eaters flew in through the window. Greyback, the blonde death eater that was in the Forest and a young brown haired boy.

The young boy tried to kill Fleur three times before Fleur shot a spell back at him, knocking him out the window.

"STUPEFY! AVADA KADAVRA! CRUCIO! STUPEFY! STUPEFY!
STUPEFY! AVADA KADAVRA!" Hermione yelled, shooting (and missing) spell after spell towards the blond death eater. "AVADA KADAVRA!" This spell hit him in the face, he fell back and out through the window.

"NO ONE TRIES HURT MY HUSBAND, YOU JERK!" Fleur yelled. "AVADA KADAVRA!" She hit him and he fell out. Hermione high fived Fleur and then seven more death eaters came in.

Meanwhile, Fred and Malfoy were fighting seven death eaters each. "Well Malfoy, you were on of their strongest death eaters!" Fred joked.

"Yeah-"

"I still don't forgive you, you know-STUPEFY- but I will definitely use your help if it keeps us from losing!"

"Whatever." Draco said as he shot a killing curse towards an old black haired woman."I just don't want to be the one to kill my father."

"I'll do it for you!" Fred said, raising his hand jokingly, just then, a cold voice rung thought Hogwarts.

"I am here! I am outside the castle, I am coming in to fight!" Voldemort said. There were many gasps all around as they heard that.

"Shit Weasley, we gotta run!" Draco said. Fred nodded and the two dashed out of the hall.

Hermione had just been hit with a curse that cuts you, she had no idea about that curse but she stumbled backwards and fell onto her butt. Fleur was kicking ass, fighting five death eaters at once. Now four. Now three.

Hermione clutched her arm that had thick blood spilling out of it. She winced in pain.

AN old man began to laugh evily at her, he pointed his wand at her. Hermione looked for her own wand, it was too far away. Fleur was fighting two death eaters at once. She knew she was done for.

She closed her eyes and screamed as he began to talk. "AVADA-" but Fluer jumped onto him, making him fall back and crack his head open.

Hermione opened her eyes and crawled to her wand. "You shouldn't have done that you dumb blonde!" A man growled. "Sectumsempra!" Fleur fell back to the ground. Blood spilling out of her chest, soaking her jacket. Fleur's eyes were wide, her face was pale. She fell to the ground. Hermione screamed and grabbed her wand.

"AVADA KADAVRA!" She yelled at the man. He fell against the wall and then to the floor, landing right on his face.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" The last death eater yelled to Hermione. He caught her wand in his hand and smirked.

Hermione jumped up and ran towards the death eater. She punched him in the face with her good arm, taking him by utter surprise. She grabbed her wand then kicked him in the spot guys don't like to be kicked and then shoved him out of the window.

She quickly ran to Fleur and dropped to her knees. "Fleur?" She asked, tears forming in her chocolate brown eyes. "Fleur?" Blood was still spewing out of her chest.

Hermione did a spell on her that healed wounds. "Fleur?"

"Hermione?" Fleur croaked. She opened her blue eyes.

"Fleur, let's go." Hermione got up and levitated the blonde girl who was too weak to walk.

Hermione ran towards the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey was their and there was extra protection around it and only someone who wasn't branded with the dark mark should be able to go in.

On her way she ran into a red head and a blonde boy. "MIA!" Fred said and hugged his girlfriend.

"Follow me Fred!" She said, she continued running to the hospital. She explained what had happened to Madam Pomfrey and then left.

"Mia, come here!" Fred said once Hermione came out of the hospital. "I need a hug, just-just in case something happens."

Hermione went to Fred's arms and hugged him as tightly as possible. He pulled something out of his pocket. "I saw that you dropped your ring I'm the Malfoy manor."

"Fred, I threw it at you when you were unconscious because I thought you wanted to kill me."

"Yeah... Well here it is." He said admiring it. "Please promise me that after the war, we will get married and become a family?" He asked his girlfriend. She looked up, her eyes filled with tears and nodded.

Fred smiled at her and slipped the ring on. She jumped forward and kissed him on the lips. "By the way, our kids are named Nymphadora Molly Weasley and George Remus Weasley."

"Perfect." He whispered to her and kissed her again. "Come with us and we will pair you up with someone else. It's too dangerous around us though." Hermione nodded.

The three headed down to the great hall. On their way, they bumped into Charlie and Bill. "Hermione, where is Fleur?"

"She was hurt! I took her to her to the hospital wing though and madam Pomfrey said she should be okay."

"Okay." Bill said, sounding distressed. They made it to the great hall and there were many people, good and bad, fighting.

"MINI!" Charlie called out to his girlfriend who had just killed a death eater. She looked around and smiled brightly and waved. Just then, someone shot a curse at her back. She stopped smiling for a second, her eyes went wide and she fell to the floor.

"MINI! NO!" Charlie called out and ran to his girlfriends motion-less body that lay on the floor. He pulled his wand out and pointed it at the guilty death eater.

"AVADA KADAVRA!" The death eater missed the curse by inches and shot his own back. Charlie missed it and stood up. It was the two of them duelling. They shot spell after spell and blocked spell after spell. Suddenly, a death eater came to assist his buddy and shot a killing curse into Charlie's back. He fell to the floor, right by his girlfriend. His eyes were open and he stared without seeing.

"CHARLIE! CHARLIE, NO!" Fred yelled across the room. He ran towards his brother, Bill hot on his heels, the two left Hermione's side.

"AVADA KADAVRA! AVADA KADAVRA!" Fred yelled. He had just killed the two death eaters who killed his brother.

"Charlie." He whispered as he cried into his brother. Hermione dashed over to the two boys and and dropped by Fred's side and began massaging his back soothingly.

"I'm so sorry Fred but we have to continue to fight! For Charlie!" She said into his ear. Fred nodded and wiped his eyes.

"For Charlie. For George! For all the people who have died because of Voldemort!" He stood up. "We will avenge them!"

A/N please try not to hate me... I'm sorry... very many tears were spilt during the next four or five chapters

Total of 184 votes and 172 comments before the next update. Luv u all!