Chapter 6

I own no hp characters, jk Rowling owns them all.!

Chapter 6

Hermione woke up on the her parents lavender couch in the living room. She looked around and saw Fred. She remembered last nights events, they cuddled to sleep, that's all.

Hermione got up to make coffee, filling the room with a rich warm smell. She was looking out the window with the mug In her hand when she felt warm breath on her neck making her blush.

"Morning, Mia." Fred said and kissed her cheek and grabbed a cup of coffee, joining her at the window. "What are we staring at?" He asked and smiled at her as she shrugged. "So..." He said to her, trying to break her out of her trance. "Do you want to do something today? It is Saturday after all."

Finally, Hermione turned to him. "Like....?" She asked him, seeing what he had in mind.

"Like... We could go to Hogsmeade. If you want?" He asked her and she thought about it. That sounded like fun.

"Sure, let's eat breakfast, I'll get ready and then we can go." She said and kissed him going to the kitchen.

"You have to get ready? So we will be leaving at 6:00 pm." He said playfully.

"Ha ha ha." Hermione answered sarcastically while looking for food.

"We could have breakfast in Hogsmeade. It's only 7:00 am." Fred said looking at his watch.

Hermione a agreed to that and went upstairs to get ready. She took a shower and grabbed some jean shorts, getting them on. 'Thats weird,' she thought to herself 'they must have shrunk in the wash'. Hermione found a pale pink tank top that matched fine with her shorts. She applied light makeup, put on sneakers and grabbed her purse, putting her wallet and wand in it.

Hermione went down the stairs and saw Fred standing there, in some loose jeans and light basic white tee. He was holding roses.

"What's this about?" She asked looking at the roses, surprised but found it very sweet.

"Well, it's our first date, isn't it?"

"What about at yesterday?" Hermione asked him.

"I thought that was just friends." He said in a know it all voice.

"No..." She said back looking into his eyes.

"Well, you don't have to take them if you don't want." He said smirking at her and she grabbed the roses, kissed him lightly on the lips and they walked hand in hand out the door and apparated.

They landed in Hogsmeade and there were many people around. "Where shall we go?" Fred said looking around for somewhere to eat breakfast.

"Oh! How about we go to that new café? I'm not sure what it's called though, I just know it's down that way." Hermione pointed straight ahead and they went to look for the new café.

After walking for five minutes, they finally found it, it was called 'Witches and Wizards Café.' They entered and it wasn't that busy. Fred lead them to a table by the window. They sat across from eachother, Fred took Hermione's soft hands in his. "Cutie." He whispered and they leaned in for a kiss. They were interrupted by the waitress clearing her throat.

"Sorry..." Hermione mumbled going red.

"Sorry no snogging here, it is pro-" and she stopped when she looked up. "Your Hermione Jean Granger!" She said and everyone looked over at them. Hermione went even redder and Fred laughed at her. The waitress looked at Fred then back to Hermione "I thought you were dating Ron Weasley?" She said confused.