Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"I'll kill him." Ron kept saying at the table while Hermione was explaining what happened between her Fred and Jasmine.

"He hit you?" Ginny asked, in utter disbelief that her brother would ever do something like this. Hermione nodded, tears still in her red and swollen eyes.

"Twice." Hermione muttered.

"I'll hex his sorry ass to next week!" Ginny shouted. Mrs. Weasley came down the stairs just then and motioned for them to be quiet.

"I put the twins to sleep." She said and took a seat next to Hermione.

"Thanks Mrs. Weasley." Hermione said, her voice small and weak. "I think I'll go to bed too."

"Okay. Goodnight dear." Mrs. Weasley said and hugged the sad girl who was still holding back the tears.

"G'night. Thank you for letting me and the twins stay here." Hermione said and walked up the stairs.

"I'm gonna kill him mum!" Ron said once Hermione was out of ear shot. "He can't just hit her! And leave her with two kids!"

"And he knows she's pregnant!" Ginny said and then Ron looked at her, his eyes wide.

"She pregnant again? And he-he knows?" Ginny nodded. "That's it!" Ron shouted and grabbed his wand while Mrs. Weasley was shouting at him not to go. He didn't listen and he apparated right into Fred's flat where Jasmine and Fred were making out on the couch.

Jasmine looked up and pushed Fred off of her. "What are you doing here?" Jasmine asked.

"I could ask you the same." Ron said back.

"Ron, get out!" Fred shouted at him. Ron stepped forward and with full force, punched Fred in the face. "That was for Hermione!" He said and punched again. "That's for the twins and the baby who isn't born yet!" One more punch to the nose. "And that's from me!" He said. That last punch caused Fred to fall to his back, blood spitting out of his broken nose.

"Bloody hell!" Fred said and got up and took a swing at Ron, causing himself to step back a few steps and bump into the wall. "Get out of my house!" Fred shouted.

"Fine." Ron grabbed his wand but went up to Fred and took one more swing at him but Fred grabbed his arm and pushed him back. Ron fell flat on his back and Fred kicked him a few times in the ribs.

"STUPEFY!" Ron yelled and pointed his wand at Fred, causing him to fly backwards. Ron stood up quickly and apparated back to the burrow.

He landed In the kitchen and startled Ginny and Mrs. Weasley. "What happened to your nose?" Ginny asked.

"Fred, but I broke his nose too." Ron said and plopped down in a chair, clutching his ribs which were bruised.

***

Hermione woke up and walked down to the kitchen where everyone already was. She sat down across Ron and looked up at his face and gasped. "Ron, what happened?"

"Oh right. I broke Fred's nose and he broke mine." He said and went back to stuffing sausages in his mouth like nothing happened.

"When?!"

"Last night, Hermione it's no big deal."

"No big deal? No big deal? It's a huge fricking deal!" Hermione shouted at him. Harry walked down the stairs and into the kitchen just then. Everyone was staring at Hermione and the silence was awkward.

"What did I miss?" He asked and grabbed some sausage and eggs. He was asleep last night when Hermione got back.

"Fred broke up with Hermione and is snogging Jasmine all the time. He also hit Hermione and beat up Ron." Ginny informed him just as he sat down at the table, right next to his wife.

"What?!" Harry shouted. "Hermione, are you okay?"

"To be fair, I beat him up too." Ron said and went back to eating his sausage.

"Um I think I'm going to go down to the lake and just think for a bit. Let me know if the twins wake up." Hermione said and stood up and walked out of the burrow, still wearing her pajama shorts and tank top.

Once she finally made it down to the lake, the sun was shining high even though it was ten in the Morning. She plopped down on the grass and began to cry.

Ten minutes later she was still crying. Her eyes were red and swollen and her face was blotchy. "Hermione." Someone whispered. She turned around and looked up to see Malfoy standing there in a blue button up and jeans.

"What are you doing?" She asked and looked back out to the lake, fiddling with the grass.

"They said you were down here. And the twins are awake but they don't need you yet." He said and sat down next to her and put an arm over her shoulder.
"So..." He said awkwardly.

"So what?" She said and pulled away from him and stood up. "I'm going back up." She began to walk but Malfoy grabbed her arm and whirled Her around so that they were face to face. In a second, they were mouth to mouth too. Hermione pulled away from him and frowned.

"Malfoy, stop trying to kiss me." She said and wiped her mouth, even though she enjoyed his kisses.

"It's so hard to though Granger." He said.

"What ever." She said and walked up to the Burrow.

"If you ever want to get back at Fred, you know where I live." He shouted to her and she flipped him off, making him chuckle.

"Who told Draco where I was?" Hermione asked angrily once she entered the burrow. Ginny raised her hand sheepishly and Hermione sighed. "What ever, just give me the twins." She said and grabbed George and Dori and began to play with them on the rug.

A/N ik this was a short, crappy filler chapter but what ever. votes are appreciated and so are comments :)

Also I made a new story of Harry potter one shots so check my page for that. And if u want, read my other stories and vote on them and I will love you for life!