Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Hermione opened her eyes and looked up at Malfoy who was shirtless. Hermione looked down at herself and she was shirtless too. Well she was everything-less, in other words: she was naked.

She and Malfoy must have... gotten busy last night. Hermione sighed as she thought about it. That probably wasn't the best idea. She stood up and walked over to where her clothes were strewn about. She slipped them on real quick and was ready to head home. She grabbed her wand off of the floor where her clothes were laid.

She thought hard about the Burrow and went to apparate but Malfoy woke up. "Granger, last night was fun." He said with a wink.

"Yeah... I have to go home now, you know to my kids. I'm sorry this was a HUGE mistake." She said and he bit his lip.

"But Hermione love, it was so fun and... romantic." He said and got out of bed and pulled on some jeans and walked over to Hermione and looked into her eyes. "Please stay."

"Malfoy, no I can't." Hermione said and backed away but he had a tight grip on her wrists, causing her to stay right where she was. "Malfoy, let me go!" She said but the grip was too tight.

"No Granger." He said and kissed her. She squirmed under his kiss and tried to back away but it was no use. He pulled away, an evil grin on his face. Jasmine walked into the room and he let go of Hermione.

"Jasmine? What are you doing here?" Hermione asked, very confused.

"None Of you business you Mudblood." She said and whipped out her wand. "Leave now, Draco and I have things to discuss. And if you don't leave, I'll kill you." Hermione believed her so she quickly apparated to the Burrow.

"Hermione! Where have you been?" Ginny asked. As though it were written on her forehead, Ginny knew what happened. "You slept with Draco!" She accused Hermione who nodded shamefully. "I can't Believe it!" Ginny said.

"Me neither, it was a huge mistake." Hermione said and sat down on the couch, holding her head in her hands. Before she knew it, it was already lunch time. Hermione stood up and walked over to the table were everyone was sitting, eating sandwiches and drinking lemonade. She made herself a plate and began to eat. There was a loud crack in the doorway and Fred was standing there.

"Fred?" Everyone asked.

"Im so sorry everyone! Jasmine slipped me love potions and was using the imperious curse on me!" Hermione stood up and ran over to him and hugged him.

"Fred I-I did something really bad." She sobbed once she was in his embrace.

"What did you do?" He asked and looked into her tear filled, chocolate brown eyes. Everyone gasped, except Ginny, and turned around to face the two.

"I-I-Malfoy and I-we-we slept together." She said and took a gulp and closed her eyes.

"You slept with Malfoy?" He asked her calmly and she nodded. "YOU SLEPT WITH MALFOY!" He yelled, causing her to take a step back out of fear. He pushed her down and she fell on her back, tears streaming down her face. He went up to her and pulled his wand out and yelled crucio. Hermione wriggled in pain as everyone watched and didn't even help her.

She screamed bloody murder and twitched and thrashed, pleading for death. Three minutes later, the pain stops and she lays there, gasping loudly as tears were still running down her face. Fred wasn't right above her anymore, instead he was eating at the table.

There was a sound by the front door of the house and Jasmine and Malfoy walked into the house and sat on the couch, un noticed by anyone. Hermione was tying to speak but for some reason she couldn't.