Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Hermione!" Hermione opened her eyes to Fred leaning over her, behind him were the ready of the people. The wind blew and Hermione gave a shudder of coldness. Fred instantly grabbed his cloak and put it over her.

"Magic, Fred." Ginny said and put a drying spell on her.

Hermione was laying face up, looking at the thick trees. "Fred, what happened?"

"I don't know but well we think it's got something to do with the stone because we found it next to you and what happened to your hand?" Hermione looked at her hand and it was burnt, almost to the bone, she let out a scream at the sight.

"What the hell?! I remembered the stone burning my hand and... Well that's all. Everything went black and.... How did you find me?"

"You didn't come up so I went to where you went down and I kinda just saw you floating on the floor of the lake. It was terrifying."

Harry went back into the lake where Hermione was and grabbed the stone with his shirt covering his hands. It worked and he didn't burn his hand. He came up with it, gasping for air while the others sat next to the lake, waiting for him.

Hermione was examining her burnt hand, it didn't physically hurt but it hurt to look at.  Neville and Luna had gone for a walk around the Forest and when they came back they looked rather excited.

"We just found a hot springs!!!" Luna said excitedly. Everyone else looked around at each other and then nodded and followed Luna and Neville through the Forest.

They came upon a hot springs that was so hot you could see the steam. The water was nice and clear, you could see some of the little grey pebbles at the bottom.

They slipped into the hot water. It felt great, a nice change from the breezy autumn weather and the freezing cold lake. Hermione looked at her hand and she slipped it in the water and as weird as it is, it soothed it instead of burning it like she predicted it would do.

"This is nice!" Dean said as he and Cho cuddled up together.

Ginny was basically laying on Harry and Hermione was sitting on Fred's lap snogging. "Well, it was nice before those two starting snogging." Dean said as Ginny fake gagged.

"Well sorry but... We've been through a lot so maybe a little bit of snogging could do us some good!" Fred said and Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Gin, maybe he's right..." Harry said and then kissed her. After about two minutes, everyone was snogging except for Seamus who didn't bring his girlfriend along on the trip.

"Animals." He muttered under his breath. After about another half hour in the hot springs, everyone decided they better head back to Grimauld Place. They packed up and apparated back.

When everyone walked in, they came to a pleasant surprise. All of order were in the room. Kingsley Shackelbolt looked towards everyone and bid hello.

"They found us! They were set in a no apparition zone in a Forest in South America and broke the shield and they apparated straight here to help us!" Mrs. Weasley said joyfully, escorting the teens to the table.

Dinner was already ready: rice, steak,
Salad, and bread. Professor McGonigall had gone out to get some food and said that all the Hogwarts teachers were also wanted.

The group that went to the Forest showed everyone the ressurection stone and started plotting out ideas were the third one may be while they were at the long dining room table.

"Well, how did you find out about the resurrection stone in the lake in Australia?" Mr. Weasley asked as he passed a bowl of salad to his left. Hermione looked at Fred and nodded.