Chapter 18

Dedicated to HP_is_so_cool

Chapter 18

"What was that!?" Dean yelled.

BOOM

"There it is again!!"

BOOM

"This way, I hear voices!" Yelled someone from the Forest. Just then, three people came into view.

"They can't see us." Hermione whispered. "So be absolutely quiet!"

Beatrice, Draco and a dark haired, older looking man around the age of 40 were looking around the Forest. "I swear I heard someone!" Beatrice exclaimed.

"Yea, me too. They might be using an invisibility charm, we just have to send spells in all directions!" Draco said.

"Oh no. We need to get out of here!" Dean said and everyone, using magic, got there stuff packed up within five seconds.

"Everyone ready to apparate? Get into twos!" Mrs. Weasley ordered everyone as they got into pairs of two.

"Where we apparatin' to?" Hagrid asked.

"Umm, muggle London!" Fred said quietly said, not wanting to be over heard by Draco, Beatrice and the old wizard. With a crack, everyone apparated.

They landed in muggle London. Hermione and Ginny hurled as soon as their feet hit the ground.

"I'm sick of this sicknesses!" Ginny said annoyed as she rinsed her mouth out with some water she brought with her.

"Yea, me too." Hermione agreed.

"What do we do now?" Neville asked.

"Well, I don't know, what if there are death eaters here too? I mean they could just kill us..." Harry said grimly.

"What if... What if we went to look for the ressurection stone in Australia, or we need to get the other one from Hagrid's hut before they do." Hermione said.

"So we are off to Hogwarts?" Dean asked.

"Yup, we're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of hogs, oh eve-"

"Don't." Harry said interrupting Luna. "Let's go."

"Frick, I hate appearing with a child in me." Ginny said grumpily and they once again apparated.

Ginny threw up but Hermione managed to keep her food inside of her. They landed in Hogsmeade, and quickly ran up to Hogwarts ground, trying not to be seen by people roaming the town. "Professor McGonigall?" Fred called through Hogwarts grounds.

They checked around but no on was there. "Uh-oh, I'm worried guys, what if the Malfoy's have something to do with this?" Seamus said.

"Mi thoughts eezactly." Fleur said.

"Well we ought to look for 'em!" Hagrid said. Everyone agreed and split into groups of two. Fred and Hermione went to the seventh floor.

"Fred, I'm really scared. What's going to happen? Are we going to have another war?"

"I don't know Mia but, we'll be okay... Just stay by my side and I will protect you and our child."

"I love you Fred."

"I love you too." They kissed for along moment but were broken apart by a voice.

"I love you three." George said. He was smirking at them.

"George!"

"Hermione!" George yelled back to her playfully and she rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"