Chapter 22

Dedicated to: welovedamon !!! Because she comments on a lot of my chapters and I like getting comments ;)

Chapter 22

"I'm sorry, he's gone, he lost too much blood." Mrs. Weasley says, her voice breaking at the end. Many people began to cry, including Dean.

Then there was a sharp intake of air and everyone turned to Seamus. He flickered his eyes open and smiled weakly.

"Am I alive?" He asked and Parvati ran to him and hugged and kissed him.

Hermione, Narcissa, Ron and Harry, Who were completely forgotten about, began to wake up.

"Mia!" Fred said jumping to his girlfriends side and she smiled.

In the long run, everyone was going to be okay. One day, after plotting, Ron brought Hermione to an empty room. "Here." He gave her a small box and she eagerly opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace that was golden and had a small 'H' on the front.

"It's gorgeous Ron!" She hugged him and then stopped. "What's it for?"

"Your birthday!"

"You-"

"Got you a present already, yeah I know but it sucked and i originally wanted to get you something but Lavender just got jealous so please keep it on the down low?" He said, a pleading tone to his voice.

"Of course." She said hugging him once more.

"Ronny! Where are you?" Lavander called and Ron winked to Hermione, she returned the gesture.

Every day they plotted a new plan on where the other stone is and how to get the one from the Malfoy's.

A month later, Hermione woke up to wetness around her legs. Her first thought was that her water had broke but then she remembered that she was only 4 and a half months pregnant.

'Great' she thought 'I peed the bed. Good thing Fred isn't in here now.' She pulled up the sheets and gave out a shrill scream.

There was blood all over the sheets, trailing from her sweat pants. Her first thought was time of the month but it couldn't be, she was pregnant and this was too much blood.

Her door was flung open and Mrs. Weasley and Fred walked in. "What's- oh my god!" She said and the two of them stopped in the door jam.

"Mia, what happened?" Fred said, his voice came across calm but Hermione knew he was freaking out.

"I don't know!" She shrieked back. Mrs. Weasley cleaned up the blood and called madam Pomfrey upstairs.

"We must take her to St. Mungo's! I know a baby doctor there that if we sneak in, she won't turn us into the ministry, well just have to go under potter's cloak!"

They agreed to that and Mrs. Weasley, Hermione and Madam Pomfrey apparated to the hospital with the cloak. Blood still dripped and people Jumped as they saw the blood come from no where.

Finally when they got to the baby doctors, they could take the cloak off. The doctor screamed and then realised who it was. Mrs. Weasley explained the whole thing to her.

The baby doctor checked Hermione's stomach out with her wand and then said.

"Okay, I'm sorry to tell you but one of the children that you are carrying had a miscarriage." She said and Hermione stopped. Her child had a miscarriage, then she thought over what the doctor had said.

"One of my children?" She said, her voice cracking.

"Yes, you had triplets..."

"What?!" Mrs. Weasley and Hermione say together.

"No, it can't be, my last check up I only had one child! Oh no! How will I tell Fred that I have two of Ron's kids?" Hermione worried and buried her face in her hands crying.

"Wait, are you with a different man at the moment than you were when you conceived the baby?" Asked the doctor, Hermione simply nods, tears rolling down her cheeks. She lost a child, A child that's she could have loved and cared for.

The doctor told Hermione to wait while she looked in a book. She then muttered a spell and on her computer screen, typing popped up on a black page.

"Um, would you like to know the fathers of the children?" The doctor asked awkwardly and Hermione raised her head, confused by the question.

"The father of the girl is Frederick Weasley and the father of the boy is Ronald Weasley. And Frederick was also the father of the miscarriaged child."

"But, but how's that possible? I can't be carrying two different men's children! We didn't even do it on the same night!"

"It's possible for them to still be given birth at the same time even if they are conceived at different moments."

They shortly left the doctors after that, Hermione's head spinning. They got back to Grimmauld place and Fred was waiting, as expected, right by the door.

"Oh Mia! Are you okay?" He asked, giving her a huge hug.

"I had a miscarriage!" She says, tears streaming out of her brown eyes.

"What?" Fred asks, mortified.
"So-so I'm not going to be a father?"

"No, you are.... In fact you'll be a father of twins!"

"What-"

"Fred I had triplets. Two of them were yours and one was Ron's." It took a while for Hermione and Mrs. Weasley to explain to everyone but they finally got it.

A month later and Hermione is showing a little more. She could barely fit into her clothing and normally wore sweat pants and baggy shirts while everyone tried to plot where the stone was. So far they had no luck.

Neville walks into the house from the store, he had nicked some food using the invisibility cloak. He seems different though.

"Neville, are you okay?" Hermione asks worriedly and he nods brainlessly. All of a sudden, he starts shooting spell after spell after spell at them and summons the ressurection stone and runs our the door.