Hate At First Sight

(All of these characters are JK Rowling's. But I wish they were mine.)

Draco POV

She was talking to a girl with blonde hair, she seemed extremely excited to be here. I smiled. I hadn't seen anyone this excited about anything in a long time. I turned to Goyle.

"Let's go in this compartment." I pointed to the one in front of us. Blaise raised his eyebrow. Crabbe opened the door and we walked in and sat down, me opposite her.

"We are sitting here." I smirked.

"How polite." she rolled her eyes and whispered something to the blonde girl.

"Care to share?" I drawled, trying to mimic my father.

"Yes, actually," she sat up straighter. "I think that you are the most rude, immature boy on the planet." she glared at me, and the blonde did so too.

"How dare you talk to me like that!"

"Who the hell do you think you are, anyway?"

"I, am Draco Malfoy!" I smirked. She showed no reaction whatsoever. "Well, who are you?"

"I'm Hermione Granger." she said. I glanced to Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. They shrugged.

"Blood status?"

"Excuse me?"

"Were your parents magical?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, but I don't see what that has to do with anything!" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"You?" I turned to the blonde girl, she rolled her eyes.

"I'm Hannah Abbott."

"So a half-blood and that piece of mud!" I turned to the boys. "Let's leave." I went out first, then saw Blaise give Granger a apologetic look. I would talk to him about this later. But I needed to go. Even though she was the first girl I've met who could hold her own with me, her blood meant she was out of the question. I walked back to our compartment, to meet Theodore, Daphne and Pansy.