Preparing For The Wedding

A/N: I've came so far with this story and the fact that I have over 5k reads is amazing! I also have over 300 votes! I'm so thankful to all of you.

(Disclaimer: JKR owns the characters, I own the storyline)

Hermione POV

I get woken up by breakfast in bed.

"Mum, you didn't have to do this!"

"Nonsense. Your daughter only gets married once." She laid a coffee at my bedside. "I'll wake up your bridesmaids." she leaves me to my thoughts and delicious breakfast. I ate and attempted to relax, but it was unbelievably difficult. I'm getting married today! Once I finished, I looked and saw my mother and bridesmaids surrounding my bed.

"So, take a shower, brush teeth, then we'll start to get you ready." Ginny smiled and I did as she said.

I slid on my silk dressing gown and sat in the chair. "Hmm, I think that a more natural look will suit you." Hannah said. She's amazing with makeup.

"Yeah, thanks."

She tied my hair back and put concealer where it was needed. "I think some light silver eye shadow, how much eyeliner?"

"Not too much." I answer and close my eyes.

She brushes the powder over my eyes and I feel a light sensation near the end of my eyelid. After, she uses mascara to fan out my eyelashes.

"Open," she instructs. "Perfect." she smiles and gets out a bigger brush. "Your cheeks are naturally rosy, so I won't add too much blush." Hannah brushes my cheeks.

There was one thing about my makeup I wanted to be bold. "Do you mind putting on red lipstick?"

"I think it'll top off the look nicely. Pout." I do as she says. "Oh my god, you're gorgeous! I'll cast a charm, then it'll be time for hair." She waves her wand and mutters under her breath. The charm makes sure none of it comes off. She then turns a mirror towards me, I gasp.

"Hannah, thank you. It's beautiful."

"Don't worry." she smiles and calls in Ginny.

"Hermione! I'll make sure you're hair is stunning as you." Ginny promises. My hair isn't as bushy as it was in my Hogwarts days, but my waves may be a little difficult to work with. But Ginny can work wonders.

She bushes my hair, then puts in Sleekeazy's potion to tame it.

"Do you like it?" she asks, then shows me using a mirror.

(A/N: obviously imagine it darker.)

"Ginny, It's beautiful! Thank you!" I grin and Ginny checks the time.

"Well, I think it's time to get you into that dress." she smiles and my heart skips a beat.

"I have it here." Luna takes it out and I here gasps.

I get into it, and I feel like a bride. I look in the mirror, I'm beautiful.

"Okay, here's your something old," Luna gets out the diamond earrings my mother wore at her own wedding, then puts them on my ears. "You're wearing your something new." she gestures at the dress. "Something borrowed." She places the goblin-made tiara Narcissa wore on my head, then my veil. "Something blue." She opens a box and I gasp.

"Luna, what's this?"

"Draco wanted me to give it to you today, he says it can be your something blue."

Inside the box, was an extremely delicate pendant. It was a metallic blue rose, with a D on the stem and a diamond in the centre.

"I have the best fiance in the world!' I grin and duck down so Luna can put it on me.

"Soon to be husband," Ginny reminds me.

"Yes, soon to be husband." I smile. "Let's get you girls into your bridesmaid dresses!"

"I love them!" Luna smiles.

The dresses are rose red at the bodice, with a moss green skirt. They look like roses. My mother curls all of their hair.

"Look at the time, we need to get you into your carriage!" Hannah exclaims.

As if reading her mind, I hear a neigh and turn. Five unicorns are pulling a flying carriage.

"You and your mother get in that one. We'll wait for the second."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!" Ginny waves me off.

I walk outside and with my mother's help, step into the carriage. She then follows. As we fly off, I smile and she squeezes my hand.

"Let's go."