The Wedding

(Disclaimer: JKR owns Harry Potter and Perfect is by Ed Sheeran)

Draco POV

I'm standing at the end of the altar and Blaise fixes my tie.

"Have you seen the dress?" I ask him.

"No, neither have Harry or Neville. We'll all be as blown away as you." he assures me.

"Impossible." I answer and Harry grins. He's attempted to fix his messy hair, but it didn't work.

I hear music, the song that we picked out for her to walk down the aisle.

I've found a love for me

There she is. Oh my god there she is.

Darling just dive right in

That dress is beautiful, oh my god I'm blown away. How did she say yes to me?"

And follow my lead

Her father's in a suit and he whispers something in her ear. He does this half glare thing in my direction.

Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

That she is, that she is.

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

I'm actually going to marry her.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

I didn't know that my heart could feel this way. She's halfway down the aisle and she's beautiful.

I will not give you up this time

Darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

I wanted desperately to kiss her.

And in your eyes your holding mine

Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

I did. I want her in my arms.

Barefoot on the grass, listing to our favourite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

She couldn't ever look a mess.

But you heard it, darling you look perfect tonight.

She kisses her father and he shakes my hand, or tries to break it.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." she smiles. I want to kiss her, I want her to be my wife. I stare deeply into her brown eyes.

"We are gathered here to bind Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy's souls. These two will also be bound in matrimony. If anybody has reason for these two not to be bound, speak now or forever hold your peace." the man at the alter says.

I glance around, Ron Weasley stares at the ground dejectedly. Harry was right, he did want what was best for Hermione.

"Please, link arms." We do as he asks. "Now do you, Hermione Granger, vow to love, support and cherish Draco Malfoy, in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer, in heart, mind and soul; till the end of time?"

"I do." She smiles and I see tears start to form in her eyes. The man waves his wand around our arms, forming silver and gold.

"Do you, Draco Malfoy, vow to love, support and cherish Hermione Granger, in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer, in heart, mind and soul; till the end of time?"

"I do." I feel tears forming in my own eyes. The man waves his wand again. I feel a pinch in my gut and I know the spell has been completed, the soul binding, the unbreakable vow.

"Then, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." I grin and kiss her, she's beautiful, she's mine, she is the best thing to ever happen to me. I could kiss her for years, but we must pull away.

There are cheers all around, we grin to ourselves and I sweep her up into my arms, to take her to the reception. The rest of the song plays as we walk to our carriage.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know

She's so strong, she makes me want to be better.

She shares my dreams ,I hope that someday, I 'll share her home

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children, of our own

I want kids and I know she wants them too, as I carry her out, I can't help but imagine mini versions of herself and me.

We are still kids but we're so in love

Fighting against all odds

I was the pureblood, ex-deatheater. She was a muggleborn, third of the golden trio, but we were made for each other.

I know we'll be alright this time

Darling just hold my hand

Be my girl I'll be your man

"I love you, so much." she whispers, but I can hear it over the roar of cheers.

I see a future in your eyes

Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song

"I love you so much." I grin.

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight.

I remember how blown away I was when I saw her walk down the aisle. We get into the carriage and as we fly to our reception, I sing the last verse to her.

"Baby I'm, dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight."