Juuzou and his Princess: Act 1

"For our last act, please welcome Juuzou and his princess! "

As you walk out alongside Rei you see a plump person with a brown sack pulled over their head pushed out onto the stage.

He was taller and larger than both of you, but that wasn't a problem. Rei chased them when they tried to run away and you knew that he was grinning beneath his mask.

After watching Rei all these years, you had become familiar with his movements. You repositioned yourself and, just as you predicted, Rei chased them in front of where you were standing. You stab their eye out using your butterfly knife, making them fall down.

Rei jumped on top of him and started stabbing him.

"Don't die. Don't die. Don't die. " he said, giggling as he stabbed the person 8 times... 10 times.

"Awwww~ he died. "

-------------------------------------------

You hum happily as you follow Rei down to the dungeouns.  The sounds of your voice echo through the cold,  damp halls.

"[Y/n] -chan is going go back up to her room while Mama gives Rei his good boy points, okay? " your mother says sweetly.

"Yes Mama."

You change into your darkly coloured nightgown and sit on the hardbacked chair in your room.  After Mama gave Rei his good boy points,  she'd play dress up with you, making you try on different gowns and teaching you how to act like a "princess".

You swung your legs back and forth while you were waiting. Rei was getting his good boy points and that always made him happy. And soon you'd be getting your good girl points too!  You couldn't help but smile at the thought - you'd get to spend time with both Mama and Rei at the same time.

Tonight Mama made you wear a pale pink Victorian-styled dress.  She was putting on the corset when she suddenly pulled it all the way,  causing a cracking sound.

"Mama

"Mama... " you gasped the word quietly-the corset was slowly suffocating you and you couldn't speak properly.

"Ladies need to have small waists you know,  and you're starting to grow.  I need to start giving you less food from now on." The ghoul said,  using her hands to comb your hair.

"You'll be wearing this dress to bed tonight, okay, [y/n]?" She added.

"Yes Mama."

"Mama will know if you take it off and she's going to be very mad if you do." she threatened in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"Yes Mama."

"Good night my doll. "

"Good night Mama. "

After your mother left,  you realised you couldn't move because of the corset and just as you managed to adjust your breathing,  you fell asleep in your chair.

×----------------×-----------------×

A/n:
Corsets were used in the past by women so they could look "prettier", however, the corsets would suffocate the person wearing it and in the long term,  would reshape the person's spine.