Book voting

So I have some options for you guys to choose from,  I'm willing to write for a lot of fandoms,  but some of my ideas are more detailed for some than others so please excuse the difference in each story's amount of information for now.

All of these stories are x readers btw (unless you guys want somehing else...?)

Fandoms I'm willing to write for:

Reverse falls
(Dipper Gleefull)

Assassination classroom
(Karma...? I dunno)

Another Tokyo ghoul [not Juuzou]
(Ayato x ghoul reader probably)

Creepypastas (Ben or Toby I guess, I'm fine with any pasta tbh)

Fanfictions I've thought out+prepared the plot for:

[It'd be easier for me to start writing if you choose one of these three, but it's all up to you]

Boku no hero academia

Shinsou hitoshi x reader

Reader info: you've been helping out a pro hero who specifies in helping people from natural disasters ever since you've been rescued from an earthquake by them. They saw the potential of your quirk and took you under their wing.

Quirk: Sunlight manipulation- you can make things out of sunlight. All the objects you make have a golden sunny coloured glow as you are unable to change the colour.
(You create balls of sunlight and collect them in a bag in case you need to use your quirk when it's dark)

Starting point: Even though you help out the pro heroes in your free time,  you still attend junior high- the same school as Shinsou.

You're determined to get into UA,  however,  when you find out about the purple haired male's ambitions to become a hero,  you're determined to help him get into the best school for aspiring heroes as well.

The plot starts off before the UA entrance exam and will follow the manga/anime plot after that.

•Black Butler

Ciel+ Alois x reader (probabaly gonna be mostly Ciel tho.)

Once a person dies,  a record of their memories comes out,  invisible to the human eye,  however,  there is a small hidden group of humans able to extract and manipulate those memories whilst the person is still alive - these individuals are called memory weavers.

Reader info: The [L/n]  family have been working for the royal family for years, using the craft passed down from generation to generation to aid the royal family's interests.

Your mother died giving birth to you and after the passing away of your father, you've become the head of the household,  using your memory weaving skills to help out both the Queen's guard dog and spider.

•Death note

This one is a complicated option as this option includes two different books. An L x reader and a Light x reader. However, these two books are occurring in the same universe and there will be interaction between the two readers.
(don't worry I'll refer to them as [Light/r/n]  (light reader name) and
[L/reader name in each book so there's guaranteed to be no mix up between the two.)

L reader :

You're known as the blood rose in the illegal gambling field- famous for inviting your opponents to bet their organs while offering them a ridiculously large sum if they win-they never do though.

Your ability to read a person is what strikes fear into all the people you gamble with- you can detect bluffs and lies with a bat of an eye and after getting caugh while gambling,  the detective that had found you had asked for your cooperation in a certain case in exchange for freedom form your lifetime prison sentence.

Light reader

You're the image of the perfect student- polite, kind and get good grades. However,  you have been carrying a burning hatred for criminals ever since the person that had raped your older sister had escaped the prison sentence. The hatred increased even more once your sister had killed herself,  unable to bear the trauma.

You're attending the same high school school as Yagami Light- the only person who knew of the situation you were in.  Ever since Kira passed judgement on the rapist,  you were ready to do whatever you could to aid them in creating a better world.

Vote

*Reverse falls

*Assassination classroom

*Another Tokyo ghoul [Not Juuzou]

*Creepypastas

*The ones above will take a while to get published as I haven't thought of a plot yet.

•Boku no hero academia

•Black Butler

•Death note

All these plots are my original ideas so I'd prefer if no one decided to use them- but if you really want to use them, please ask me first and give credit. Pls don't just steal.