Aogiri Infiltration Operation Pt.I

The video will help you picture the chapter better, please try watching it before reading- the chapter will make more sense that way.

You chewed on your lip as you watched the scene in front of you

You chewed on your lip as you watched the scene in front of you. The ghouls were shooting everyone that dared to go near the building and the others were using their kagunes to block the shots coming from the CCG.

The building was surrounded by a forest and the back was a sea...

"Sir? " your train of thought was stopped by the white male's words.

"Nee, [y/n]" your friend spoke to you in an undertone, making sure no one else heard

"Nee, [y/n]" your friend spoke to you in an undertone, making sure no one else heard. "What do you say we put the bike to good use? "

"Sure... " you felt uneasy about this idea, but if it could help you get into the building, you'd be willing to do anything.

"How're you going to-" you cut yourself off as you realised that the albino was no longer by your side.

You'd started to fiddle around with your switchblades when your friend pulled you towards the bike, proudly jingling a set of keys. You grinned as you jumped onto it with him- your friend really had a knack for
pick-pocketing.

Marude panicked when he saw the two of you racing towards the building, trying to run after his precious bike, but failing to keep up.

"Don't worry," you shout back to the officer "we'll return it when we're done. "

"Might not be back in one piece though..." you heard your friend giggle as you mumbled the last part.

You smiled as you went flying up the stairs, enjoying the sensation of the wind going through your hair. You jumped off at the same time as your friend, clasping the gun tightly in your hand.

"Good"

"Eve-"

"ning! " you yell the last part together before landing on the ghoul who decided it would be a good idea to stand at an open window.

You killed all the ghouls on one side, while your friend dealt with opposite side, shooting them with one hand and cutting them up with the other.

You held the gun firmly in your hands, making sure no ghoul would be able to use it against you.

Rei might seem to be reckless with his shooting, but despite his carefree look, he was always careful that he never hurt you by accident on any of the operations you'd been on together. With his skills, he could control the bullets in a way that they'd never hit you.

The same thing couldn't be said about you though- no matter how skilled you were with the switchblades, using another weapon might end up hurting your friend and you'd rather end up eaten by a ghoul than let that happen.

When you made sure that all the ghouls were really dead, you let your eyes wander away from the corpses.

Rei was cutting off the heads of the ghouls, grinning as he did so. After cleanly chopping off the heads of three ghouls, he glanced towards you, tilting his head as if asking a question.

You gave him a thumbs up- the floor was clear.

He picked up the ghoul heads and pushed them onto the window so the rest of the CCG members could see.

This was going to be one hell of an operation