Juuzou and his Princess: Investigation 2

You and Rei exchanged glances before both reaching for your switchblades.

"I call dibs on the leader~" the albino spoke, a murderous glint in his eyes.

"What're you-"

Rei slit the ghoul's throat open before he could finish his sentence.

"Your turn, [y/n] ~" he said, grinning as he threw you the switchblade.

You caught the blade and stabbed it into the second ghoul's kagune as it came speeding in your direction. You pulled out the blade and started racing towards the ghoul, dodging his kagune when he tried to attack you. When you reached the ghoul, you used both of your switchblades to slice his face and neck repeatedly until he finally went limp.

Wiping the blood off your face, you turned to see what your friend was doing- he'd called dibs on the leader after all.

"What can you do to make up for trying to eat us? " the white haired male seemed to be deep in thought before turning towards you

"What do you think we should make him do [y/n]? "

"Make him play a game with us!" you said, happily remembering the various games you and Rei used to play with Big Madam's guests.

"Let's play cook." he looked at the ghoul expectantly.

"Cook...?" the ghoul was trembling with fear. You couldn't blame him, Rei could get really scary when he played cook.

"Yup~" your friend said, a crazed smile plastered onto his face.
"I'll be the cook and you'll be the pig."

The ghoul screamed as Rei sliced his throat, careful to keep him alive for as long as possible. You made a mental note to never suggest cook as a game for Rei to play again.

"I win!!! " the albino spoke, dropping the ghoul's lifeless body onto the ground. "I wish we could've played a little longer. "

"Home time. " you grabbed your friend's arm and pulled him away from the ghouls- the last thing you needed was for Rei to start playing with their corpses.

-----------------+-------------------

Rei played with the bloody switchblades, throwing them up in the air and catching them again. You tried your best to hurry him along- with your knives and bloody clothes you looked like a pair of serial killers.

"Hey! "

A bright, light was shone at you and after adjusting your eyes to the torch light you were able to see the man holding it. He was a middle age man wearing a cap and uniform.

You've been found by a police officer.

---------------+----------------

"Please" you begged the police officer "I gave you my CCG card. "

"There are fake cards." he spoke gruffly, looking at your blood stained dress.

"This is ghoul blood, I swear."

"We'll see."

You listened to Rei complaining to the officer as you spun around in your chair.

Despite drawing the most blood from the ghouls, Rei was surprisingly clean. You sighed when you examined your dress- you were always a messy killer. If only you had been cleaner then maybe the police officer would've believed you.

"Don't worry [y/n]" the white haired male leaned over to pet your head.
"I called Shinohara-san and the officer promised to apologise if he comes."

-------------------+-------------------

You watched Shinohara-san speak with the sheepish officer. He was probably feeling like a big idiot for not believing you and Rei.

When you turned around to talk to your friend, you realised he'd gotten up to speak to the police officer.

Crap

Crap. Rei had that look in his eye again. The albino leaned down next to the man,  a murderous look displayed on his face.

You trapped your friend in a head lock and dragged him away from the police officer before he could do anything illegal.

"Thank you for helping us." you bowed at Shinohara-san,  refusing to let go of Rei.

"You must the Amon."  you spoke to the unfamiliar man.

"We're Shinohara's little minions." Rei spoke weakly,  suffocated by your strong grip. Realising that you were cutting off his flow of oxygen,  you let go of your friend.

"It's nice to meet you! " you and Rei said together. 

Amon just stared at the both of you.

----------------+------------------

I'm probably going to include a lot of pictures from the manga from now on- I want to be as accurate as I can with the story.

Would you guys be okay with that?