{1} Italian Hottie

~Leata~

"So, what you're telling me, is that your Italian bad boy best friend was released from Juvie yesterday and is coming to our school, and you've known him your whole life, mom and dad treat him like their own son, yet I've never even heard of him?"

Here I am, sitting at the kitchen island munching on an Oreo cupcake (I love Oreo cupcakes) with my brothers Ryder and Tyler sitting across from me.

My brothers and I are triplets. Ryder's the oldest, Tyler's the middle and I'm the youngest. We're all one minute apart. Ryder has mom's jet black hair, Tyler has dad's dark brown hair, I got my grandmother's light brown hair. Something we all inherited, is dad's tan skin and mom's dimples. Oh, and mom's piercing stormy grey eyes, which she got from grandma.

"Yeah, pretty much." Ryder says, Tyler nodding in agreement.

I nod slowly.

"Any questions?" Tyler asks.

"Nope." I shake my head. "Is he hot?"

He groans. "You just said you had no questions!"

"That was before I asked my question." I shrug innocently. "Now, answer."

Ryder rolls his eyes. "I mean, I guess. He used to have girls falling at his feet all the time."

"Does that mean he was a manwhore, or...?"

"No, no, no, no, hell no!" Tyler shakes his head violently. "Bad boy or whatever the hell you girls call them these days, he would never sink down to that level."

"He's not the type of guy who plays around with girls, but he's not the type of guy who has relationships, either." Ryder explains.

"So, he's hot?"

My brothers groan, Ryder face palming and Tyler letting his head drop to the counter.

"Of course that's all she got from everything we just said." Tyler complains, his voice muffled because of the counter.

*~*

"Listen, Lee," Ryder starts as we sit in the car in the school's parking lot. "Whatever you do, do not piss him off."

"Why not?" I ask in confusion, an Oreo hanging out of my mouth.

Tyler rubs the back of his neck. "Well, he's got a pretty bad temper. I mean, he can stay calm for a certain amount of time, but when you really piss him off, he'll snap and fling you to the underworld. He'd never hit a girl though."

"Noted." I nod. "And I know there's something you guys aren't telling me but I won't push it."

I get out of the car and wait for them.

They finally get out and all of a sudden,

"MY WIFE!"

What the actual fuck-nuts?!

That's exactly what I was thinking, subconscious.

"Tyler, what the hell? Are you coming out of the closet?" I question, making Ryder choke on his water and burst out laughing.

Tyler glare at me. "I am not gay!"

A hand reaches out and slaps him across the face.

"Not that I have anything against gay people." He rushes out angrily, holding his now red cheek.

"That's what I thought."

"That was a good slap." I compliment.