{40} Make Up or Make Out

~Leata~

"Alright, I'll ask," I break the silence as we are ten minutes into driving home from what I have decided to call 'Dead Person Woods'. "What possessed you idiots to go to a forest where hundreds of people have committed suicide and twelve people have been murdered and drag us along with you?!"

"...we thought it would be fun..." Tyler trails off, shrugging sheepishly.

"Fun?!" Rose, Harmony and I repeat in unison, glaring it him.

"Yeah, because hiking through some creepy ass woods, finding a damn deer skull, hearing scary ass noises, then find a fucking dead body is fun." I drone sarcastically as the boys bow their heads in shame.

"Fluff-Fluff, lets pray for the dead person." Kiev speaks. "Dear Unicorn King, please bless the soul of the dead girl we found sitting against a tree with her head lulled forward and her hair hanging in front of her face. Bless our souls, too, because it was honestly really freaky and I think I pooped--"

"SHUT UP, KIEV!" Everyone snaps at him in unison, making him shut his mouth instantly.

"--my pants." He finishes off quickly, flinching as we all glare at him.

"Alright, why is Lee sitting in the back row and Blake's sitting in the middle row, yet they're still holding hands even though they're mad at each other?" Carter questions as everyone turns to us, except Ryder, who glances at us through the rear view mirror, seeing as he's driving.

"Because he's stupid but I still like him!" "Because she's stupid but I still like her!" Blake and I both answer, glaring at each other but not letting go of each other's hands.

"Weirdos." Tyler mumbles.

"Shut up, Tyler!" Harmony snaps.

"They're goals." Rose sighs just as her phone beeps, signalling a text. As soon as she opens the text, a smile spreads over her face and a slight blush covers her cheeks.

"SHE'S SMILING!" Harmony yells at the same time I yell, "SHE'S BLUSHING!"

"What? No, I'm not!" Rose uses her hand to cover her cheeks and bites her lip to keep from smiling.

Harmony and I smirk.

"Who's the boy?!" We exclaim.

"No one." She waves us off. 

Harmony and I share a look before nodding.

I press my palm flat on Rose's face and push her back into the car seat and Harmony leans over me and grabs her phone, seeing as I'm in the middle.

"IT'S JULIAN!" Harmony squeals as her eyes scan Rose's phone.

"JULIAN?!" The boys repeat as the car swerves.

"Oh my fucking life, why the hell are we letting Ryder drive, again?!" I shout, holding onto Blake's hand for dear life. "Last time we let him drive, we ended up not having a Holden Commodore!"

"What?" Carter, Kiev, Rose and Harmony look between Ryder and I in confusion.

"Remember that L.A trip Blake, Ryder, Tyler and I took a few months ago?" I question.

"Yeah." Carter nods slowly.

"Yeah, well, we never actually ended up making it to L.A." I shrug nonchalantly. "Ryder got us lost,  we met Bosco the Fat Hobo, Bosco the Fat Hobo stole our car, we ended up camping in the forest for a night, we got chased by a bear, and somehow found our way home."