{5} Fluff-Fluff Furry Poops

~Leata~

"Why did you two have to go unicorn hunting when we already have Fluff-Fluff Furry Poops?" Is the first thing that comes out of my mouth when Ryder and Tyler get home from Blake's house around ten at night.

Fluff-Fluff Furry Poops is Kiev's imaginary unicorn. He is the son of Fee-Fee Fuzzy Poops and grandson of Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops.

"Does it matter?" Tyler grumbles. "We didn't catch any unicorn, anyway."

I sigh and shake my head before getting up. "I know you're hiding something from me. I don't know what, but I'm not going to make you tell me. Goodnight, idiots."

"Night, Lee." They call after me in unison as I walk upstairs.

"How does she know we're hiding something from her?" Tyler whispers to Ryder. Or tries to whisper. I heard him loud and clear.

"Triplet telepathy, little brother." Ryder answers.

"One minute! You're only one minute older than me!"

*~*

"-SHE SAID BABY I AM NOT AFRAID TO DIE!"

Rose, Harmony and I all belt out along with the speaker as we mess around on the soccer field before class.

I'm the captain of the soccer team and I made Lizzy let me have both Rose and Harmony as the co-captains.

"So, Lee," Rose starts as the three of us stand a few feet away from eachother, in a triangle, kicking the ball to eachother. "We heard a certain Italian hottie punched Spike for you."

I roll my eyes. "Spike was annoying and Blake punched him. No big deal."

"No big deal? No big deal?!" Harmony repeats in disbelief. "Leata, you met Blake a few days ago and he's already punched someone for you! It's a huge, big deal!"

"Chill, Harm-Zilla." I tell her as I start juggling the ball on my knees. "And huge, big deal? Really?"

"Don't tell me to chill, Leata Summer Hale!" Harmony exclaims.

"Chill, Harmony Aria TeNana-Williams." I emphasis the word 'chill'.

"Can both of you shut up?" Rose says, watching us in amusement.

"Don't tell us to shut up, Rose Storm Paris." Harmony shoots.

"I didn't tell you guys to shut up. I asked you guys to shut up." Rose explains smugly. "There's a difference."

Harmony opens her mouth to say something but I cut in before an argument takes place.

"Alright, let's just go take a shower and get to history before Ryder, Tyler, Carter and Kiev come out here and drag our asses to class."

*~*

"Miss Hale, Miss Paris, Miss TeNana-Williams. Why are you three late to my class?" Ms Hayfer questions as we stand in the doorway of our history class.

"We were Unicorn Hunting." I use Ryder and Tyler's excuse from last night.

I see Blake turn to Ryder and Tyler before mouthing the word 'idiots'.

That's one way to describe them, Blakey Boy.

"You were Unicorn Hunting?!" Kiev exclaims excitedly, standing up. "Did you catch a friend for Fluff-Fluff Furry Poops?!"

We blink at him. Once. Twice.

"Sit down, Kiev." Harmony states simply as everyone stares at him.

"Yes, ma'am." Kiev salutes before sitting back down.

"He is definitely the descendant of Reese." I hear Ms Hayfer mumbling to herself.

"You got that right, yolk head." I nod.

"Yolk head?" She repeats slowly before her eyes widen in realisation and anger. "That was you?!"

Oops.