{13} The Bromance is Real

~Leata~

"BLAKEY BOY!"

I rolls my eyes as Ryder and Tyler both hop out of the car before it even stops moving and run over to Blake, jumping on him and hugging the life out of him.

I park the car and hop out, locking it and walking over to Kiev and Carter who are staring at the three idiots in confusion.

"What even?" Carter gestures to the still hugging Blake, Ryder and Tyler.

"Mom grounded us and they're not allowed to see Blake out of school." I explain briefly.

They nod in understanding.

"Damn, Aunt Angie." Carter whistles lowly.

"That's cold." Kiev states, hugging a stuffed toy version of Fluff-Fluff Furry Poops.

"They can still see eachother in school!" I exclaim. "What's the big deal?"

Kiev and Carter share a look.

"Lee, those three have been best friends their whole lives." Carter starts. "They've been through a lot together. They know everything that happens in eachother's lives. They've been together forever."

"Ryder and Tyler are the only ones who know the whole reason of why Blake went to Juvie." Kiev tells me.

"And you guys don't?" I ask in confusion.

"We only know part of it." He shakes his head. "After Blake was released, they've become closer."

"Look, the point is, those three aren't just best friends." Carter explains. "They're brothers."

*~*

"-seriously, they haven't let go of Blake since this morning!" I explain to Annie Edwards, Carter's girlfriend of two years and my close friend, as we walk to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Goals." She giggles.

I shake my head in amusement. "The bromance is real."

She laughs, linking her arm with mine. "Hey, I need to talk to you. How's about we ditch the cafeteria and go to the soccer field?"

I shrug. "Sure."

"I am so glad you're one of those kickback, go-with-the-flow type of girls." She mumbles as she pulls me along.

*~*

"Alright, what's up, Annie?" I question as we sit down on the bleachers.

"Okay, so my sister's getting married--"

"Marie's getting married?!" I yell in excitement, a grin on my lips. "To Paul, right?"

Annie laughs. "Yes, Marie's getting married to Paul."

"That's great!" I smile widely.

Rose, Harmony and I have known Annie since we were eleven and we all play in the girls varsity soccer team. We used to go to her house all the time and that made us close with her older sister, Marie. Annie and Carter had always liked eachother and Carter finally grew the balls to ask her out in Sophomore year.

"Anyway, carry on." I clear my throat, calming down.

"Right. So I'm the maid of honour and she wants you, Rose and Harmony to be her bridesmaids." Annie explains. "Paul's brother is his best man and he wants Blake, Ryder, Tyler, Carter and Kiev to be his groomsmen."

"Of course, we'll be her bridesmaids." I smile. "The boys will be Paul's groomsmen, too."

"Great!" Annie grins. "Oh, but you have to bring dates. I'm obviously going with Carter."

"Harmony's definitely going to ask Shane." I tell her.

Shane Andrews is Harmony's crush since Freshman year, who also happens to be Carter and Kiev's best friend for about six years now. They're not as close as Blake, Ryder and Tyler, but they're pretty close.

"Ryder's definitely going with Zoey and Tyler's obviously going with Amelia." I explain.

Zoey Nickson and Amelia Brooks are close friends of Rose, Harmony, Annie and I. They're not exactly part of our group of friends but we're pretty close. Ryder's had a crush on Zoey and Tyler's had a crush on Amelia for a year now and vice versa.

Annie claps her hands. "So that just leave Rose and Kiev."

"And Blake and I." I add.

"Nope." Annie pops the 'p'. "You and Blake are going together."

"Oh, yea--WAIT, WHAT?!"