{35} Lake

~Leata~

And then I woke up.

JUST KIDDING.

"Be mine?" Blake and I question each other in unison.

"Of course." We answer in unison again.

We laugh.

"Now I can actually call you 'My Amore' without it sounding weird." He pulls me against him and kisses me again.

"Sounds good." I smile, pecking his cheek.

"You missed." He pouts.

I laugh, pecking his lips.

"What the hell was that?" He questions.

"What the hell was what?" I ask.

"That wasn't a kiss." He presses his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. "That was a kiss."

"Noted." I nod, a small smile on my lips.

"You have no idea how fucking happy you make me." He smiles, intertwining our hands as he plays with my fingers.

"I think you know how fucking happy you make me." I chuckle. "I don't think I've ever smiled as much in my life than in the ten months I've known you."

"I love you." He kisses my nose. "I love you." He kisses my forehead. "I love you." He kisses my cheek. "I love you." He kisses my other cheek.

"You done?" I question in amusement.

"Not yet." He hums. "I love you." He kisses my lips. "Alright, now I'm done."

I laugh. "Lets go back to school."

He raises an eyebrow. "My Amore actually wants to go to school?"

"What else are we supposed to do? We did everything in the three days we were suspended."

"We could go back to your house, make out, make love, get pizza, make love even more..." he trails off, a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Not yet, buddy boy." I chuckle.

*~*

As soon as we walk into the cafeteria at lunch time, six squeals erupt from our table.

We walk over making Rose and Harmony stand up and look at me.

"We told you Lake would prevail!" Harmony squeals.

They then turn to Blake.

"If you hurt our baby cousin, I'll slit your throat." Rose threatens.

"I'll smoke weed with your windpipe." Harmony adds.

"Noted." Blake nods, not intimidated at all.

Carter turns to Ryder, Tyler and Kiev.

"You boys owe me ten bucks each."

"Okay, what bets did you have going on?" Blake questions after raising an eyebrow at me.

"Well, first we had a bet on when Lee would admit she loved you. Tyler said this week, Ryder said next week, Carter said in two weeks and I said whenever Fluff-Fluff Furry Poops sprinkles his magic unicorn dust on you and makes you fuck." Kiev explains.

"And the other one was a bet on when you two idiots would get together. I said today, Tyler said tomorrow, Ryder said in two days, and Kiev said whenever Fluff-Fluff Furry Poops sprinkles his magic unicorn dust on you and make you fuck." Carter explains. "As you can see, I won that one, so fork it over, brothers."

Ryder, Tyler and Kiev all grumble under their breaths as they slap ten dollar bills in Carter's hand.

I grab Blake's hand and drag him out of the cafeteria.

"Where are we going?" He questions, falling into step with me.

"I want you to meet someone."

"Who?"

"Mrs McKlay."