{4} Did You Drop the Soap

~Leata~

"Blake. Blaaake. Blakey Boy. Hotness! Cake! Blake the Cake!"

"What?!" Blake exclaims, spinning around to face me. "What the fuck do you want, Leata?"

"Tell me, Cake." I flit my grey eyes around the hallway full of students before leaning closer to Blake and whispering, "did you ever drop the soap?"

Blake blinks at me before shaking his head. "You're a weird child."

"So you did drop the soap?"

"No, Amore. I did not drop the soap."

"Okay." I nod. "Let's ditch and go get piz-"

"Leata, baby, there you are!" Spike Hudson, the guys who's been obsessed over me since middle school and thinks he is my boyfriend, throws his arm over my shoulder.

Who even names their kid Spike?!

I don't know, subconscious. I do not know.

"Dude, don't touch what you can't afford." I sass, stepping away from Spike, making his arm fall limply to his side.

"Can't I touch what's mine?" He makes a grab for me again but I step further away from him and towards Blake.

"I am not a damn object. And I am sure as hell not yours." I tell him. "Now fuck off and leave me alone, you jizztissue."

"Don't be like that, baby." He tries to grab me again but a hand shoots out and grabs his wrist tightly.

"Didn't she just tell you to leave her alone." Blake's deep, low voice questions rhetorically as he grips Spike's wrist.

"Who the hell are you?!" Spike asks angrily, trying to pull his wrist away. When Blake doesn't let go, he throws his fist out, trying to punch him, but Blake grabs Spike's fist before it makes contact with his face.

"Blake."

Spike's angry face turns scared almost instantly. "Blake as in, Blake DeAngelo?" He squeaks.

"The one and only." Is the only thing Blake says before he lets go of Spike and throws a punch at his face. Spike crumbles to the ground in a heap.  "Next time she tells you to fuck off, you listen to her."

Spike nods vigorously before getting up and running away, cupping his bleeding nose.

I turn to Blake, who's eyes were darker than usual.

His eyes are already pretty much black though.

I know, that's why it's scary.

"I had that, Cake." I tell him nonchalantly. "Actually, that's not even my first concern. Why are you so angry?"

"Let's just say, I don't like it when a man harasses a woman." Blake tells me gruffly before walking away, leaving everyone in the hallway, including me, staring after him.

*~*

"So he punched Spike for you?" Ryder repeats as he, Tyler and I sit at the kitchen island.

I had just finished explaining what happened. When I told them that Spike wouldn't leave me alone, they flipped, Tyler picked up a frying and Ryder picked up a pot and they tried to leave the house and kill Spike, but then I told them that Blake punched Spike for me and they calmed down.

"Yup." I nod, popping an Oreo in my mouth.

Ryder and Tyler share a look.

"We gotta go to Blake's house." Tyler rushes out as Ryder grabs the car keys from the hook.

"Why?" I call after them as they rush into the living room.

"Uh, we're going Unicorn hunting!" Tyler calls back before the door slams shut.

What even?