{38} Movie Night...kinda

~Leata~

"Annabelle!"

"The War for the Planet of the Apes!"

"Insidious!"

"The War for the Planet of the Apes!"

"The Shining!"

"The War for the Planet of the Apes!"

"Nightmare on Elm Street!"

"The War for the Planet of the Apes!"

"Girls Trip!"

"The War for the Planet of the Apes!"

"Magic Mike XXL!"

"The War for the Planet of the Apes!"

Ryder, Tyler, Carter, Kiev, Rose and Harmony all turn to glare at me.

"We're not watching The War for the Planet of the Apes!" They yell at me simultaneously before going back to arguing about which movie to watch.

I pout, turning to Blake. "You're just going to let them yell at me like that?"

"Yup." He nods from his position on the recliner without opening his eyes.

I huff, making my way into the kitchen.

I grab a pack of Oreos, a one litre bottle of peach ice tea, a bag of barbecue chips, a packet of skittles, two cans of Redbull, a tub of Cookies and Cream ice cream, and a container of Oreo cupcakes before making my way down to the Triplet Cave without anyone noticing me.

*~*

"Son...will know...who...was...father. And what...Caesar...did...for us."

"Stop, Maurice, you're making me cry!" I sniffle as tears run down my face.

No matter how many times I've seen this movie, it never fails to make me cry.

You cry about things you shouldn't cry about, but you don't cry about things you should cry about. What is wrong with you?

The world may never know.

"I shall take care of your monkey baby for you, my child!" I yell at the T.V, almost sobbing.

"Are you seriously crying over a dying monkey?" A familiar deep voice questions from behind me.

"Shut up and piss off. I'm not talking to you." I demand, not taking my eyes off the T.V. "And he is not just a monkey, he is Caesar! He's my child!"

"I'm pretty sure he's too old to be your child, but whatever." Blake tells me. "And alright, I'll leave."

"You'd better." I sniffle as he starts walking up the stairs.

A tear runs down Caesar's face as his eyes close and he slowly falls to the side.

And I start sobbing.

"Noooo! Caesar! Open your eyes!"

I hear Blake sigh before he walks back down the stairs and over to my spot on the mattress.