{31} Shit's About to Go Down

~Leata~

"Lee!"

"Hey--" I turn around and cut myself off when I see Ryder, Harmony, Shane and Zoey standing there. Ryder's arm around Zoey's shoulders and Shane's arm around Harmony's waist. "When did this happen?"

"The other day when you and Blake left school halfway through the day." Ryder answers.

"Oh."

"Hey, Lee!"

I turn around and see Rose and Kiev walking towards us with a guy and a girl I've never seen before.

"¡Hola, Rosie! Bonjour, Kiev. Ciao, people I've never met before." I greet casually.

"Did you just say Ciao?" Carter questions as he and Annie appear out of nowhere, their hands entwined. "You've been spending way to much time with Blake."

"Shut up, coglione." I shoot.

"Did you just insult him in Italian?" Harmony gives me a knowing look.

"What the heck did you even call him?" Rose questions me, a smug look on her face.

"A testicle." I shrug nonchalantly.

"A te--who taught you how to say testicle in Italian?" Annie questions slyly, a knowing look on her face.

"Blake."

Harmony, Rose, Annie and Zoey share a look before they start gushing. "Awww, Lake!"

I roll my eyes, not bothering to stop them.

"Anyway, Lee, this is Jessica and Julian Ross. They're cousins and new to this school." Kiev explains. "Jess, Julian, this is my baby cousin Leata Hale, or Lee, which is what everyone usually calls her."

I flash them a smile, offering my hand. "Hey, when did you transfer?"

"Three days ago." Jessica answers, shaking my hand after Julian.

I turn to everyone else. "Let me guess, they started when Blake and I ditched halfway through the day?"

They all nod. "Yup."

"Tyler, man, chill the fuck out!"

We all turn and face the end of the hall where Tyler is storming over, Blake in tow.

"Shut up, Blake." Tyler seethes. "I can't 'chill the fuck out'."

"Ty, just stop walking for a fucking second and talk to me!" Blake grabs Tyler's shoulder and stops him, making them face each other.

Ryder instantly let's go of Zoey and walks over to them.

"What happened, Ty?" Ryder questions our brother.

"Quentin said, and I quote, 'Leata was begging me to take her back. She's so in love with me. She's such a desperate bitch. Like I would ever take her back. But I didn't want to be an ass, so I took her back to my house and we went at it for a while, if you know what I mean.'." Tyler fumes, his hands clenched in tight fists. "The guy he was talking to recorded what that pendejo was saying and sent it to me."

Ryder's face hardens. "Quentin what?!"

Blake's face turns emotionless, his dark eyes turning black from anger . "Did I hear you wrong or did you just say that Figlio di Puttana said my Amore was a desperate bitch and lied about her wanting him back then him taking her back to his house to fuck?"

"You heard me." Tyler grumbles as he, Ryder and Blake walk over.

Ryder and Tyler look over to me.

My fists are clenched so tight that they're white, my grey eyes have darkened considerably and my posture rigid.