{11} Never Play Soccer in the House. Ever.

~Leata~

I step away from Blake with a smirk as his eyes fly open.

He glares at me before he starts smirking. He takes a step closer to me so that we're pressed up against eachother again.

"You're going to regret that, Amore." He whispers in my ear.

"I just gave the big bad wolf a boner." I stare up at him, a small smirk playing at my lips. "Definitely not going to regret it."

He steps away from me and walks out of the kitchen, but not before throwing me a look that gave me the chills.

I shrug it off before going into the living room, where I find Ryder and Tyler passing a basketball to eachother from opposite sides of the room.

"Chuck it here." I suggest. Tyler nods and passes me the ball.

I throw it behind me, into the kitchen.

"Lee, what the heck?" Ryder raises an eyebrow at me.

I shrug and grab the familiar Nike ball from the corner. "Soccer time."

Ryder and Tyler share a look before shrugging.

I set the ball on the floor, flick it up with my foot before juggling it on my knees then kicking it to Tyler.

Tyler juggles it on his feet before flicking it up to Ryder, who does a header to me.

I kick it back to Tyler, who passed it to Ryder, who start juggling the ball on his feet.

From the corner of my eye, I see a shadow and spot Blake coming down the stairs.

He runs a hand through his wet, light brown hair, leaving me staring.

"Lee, watch out!"

I turn my head and see a ball heading straight for my face.

My eyes widen before I duck.

Crash.

I spin around and look at where there used to be a lamp. Key word, used.

I gulp before my eyes slowly travel down to the floor, where there is a pile of broken glass, a shattered light bulb and a lamp shade on top.

I turn back around and see Ryder and Tyler gawking at the mess with fear in their eyes.

Yes, fear. Mom is scary when she's angry.

I then look at Blake who is staring the the broken lamp with a raised eyebrow.

"Shit." I curse when I see mom's car pull into the driveway and mom and dad getting out. "Ty, stall them. Ry, clean up the broken lamp. Blakey Boy, help me take the soccer ball and basketball downstairs and pretend that we haven't been arguing." I order.

Ryder nods before he picks up the dust pan and brush, sweeping up the mess and going to the kitchen.

Tyler salutes me before running out of the living room and to the front of the house.

Blake rolls his eyes before getting the basketball from the kitchen. I grab the soccer ball from next to the broken lamp and run downstairs to the Triplet-Cave with Blake in tow.

Then the front door opens.

Blake and I run back upstairs and sit down on the couch as I switch on the T.V, flicking through the channels until I find Tom & Jerry.

"Mom, dad, where were you?" I hear Tyler's voice question our parents.

"We were at the grocery store." Dad answers. "We told you this before we left, kid."

"You forgot the Oreos!" Tyler shouts, making me facepalm.

Mom and dad would never forget the Oreos.

"We would never forgot the Oreos, Ty." Mom answers in a 'duh' tone.

Told you.

"Well...you forgot the Nutella!" Tyler exclaims a few seconds later, making me facepalm again.

They would never forget the Nutella, either.

"We wouldn't forget the Nutella, either, Tyler." Dad answers. "Your mom would kill me then bring me back to life just to go buy her damn Nutella."

"Well...you forgot the toilet paper!" Tyler shouts, making me facepalm yet again.

Toilet paper? Really, Ty?

"We already have plenty of toilet paper in the--what did you do?" Mom suddenly cuts herself off, her voice scarily threatening.

My childhood, people. My childhood.

Mom and dad step into the living room a few seconds later, looking around suspiciously.

"Where's Ryder?" Mom questions, inspecting the living room.

"Right here." Ryder steps out of the kitchen with an apple in his hand, making me let out a breath of relief.

Mom and dad share a look before grabbing the bags of groceries and taking them to the kitchen.

A few seconds later, mom calls out.

"Triplets! Blake! Why is there a broken lamp in the fridge?!"

Well, shit.