{29} Bitches Night Out

~Leata~

"Harmony, are you done?!" Rose questions loudly, sitting on my bed as Harmony takes her sweet time in my bathroom.

"No!" Harmony yells back.

"Well, hurry up!" I shout, spinning around in my desk chair.

"I'm done, god." Harmony rolls her eyes, walking out of my bathroom.

"Finally." Rose sighs in relief. "Let's go."

The three of us walk down the stairs, hearing Blake, Ryder, Tyler, Carter and Kiev all yelling at the T.V as they play Call of Duty.

"They're lucky I'm not playing." I tell Rose and Harmony.

"Yeah, you would've crushed them." Rose says as she and Harmony laugh.

We go to the kitchen and I grab the car keys before we make our way to the front door.

"Where the hell do you three think you're going?" Ryder and Tyler both say in unison when we walk past the living room.

How the hell did they know? They didn't even turn around.

Their brother senses are tingling.

"Out." Rose replies simply.

"We're coming." Carter pipes up as the guys turn around to face us.

"Hell no, you're not." Harmony says sassily.

"Why not?" Kiev pouts, hugging the stuffed toy version of Fluff-Fluff Furry Poops.

"It's Bitches Night Out." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Bitches Night Out?" Blake repeats, an eyebrow raised.

"It's when they have a night out for just the three of them to do whatever they want without us being overprotective assholes." Tyler explains, rolling his eyes. "Well, that's what Lee told us."

"Well, if you're having your Bitches Night Out then were having a Guys Night In." Ryder says, crossing his arms.

"I don't know what that has to do with us, but whatever." I shrug nonchalantly. "Oh, and if you even think about think about touching my Oreos, I'll rip out your windpipe and make you drink soup with it."

"Okay, jeez, we won't touch your Oreos." Carter puts his hands up in surrender. "And don't end up getting arrested."

"What would we do to get ourselves arrested?" I question as Rose, Harmony and I start walking to the door.

"Knowing you three, you'll find a way." He says.

"Hey, Amore?" Blake calls as we open the front door.

"Yeah, Hotness?" I call back.

"Don't get yourself killed, idiot."

"I won't, dummy."

*~*

"Sooo..." Harmony trails off as we sit at the edge of the jumping cliff at the swimming hole eating pizza. "Blake..."

"What about him?" I question, taking a bite of my Hawaiian pizza. (I don't care what anyone says, pineapples on pizza is delicious)!

"You two seem to be pretty close, huh?"

"Yeah, so?"