Discovery

Louis' POV

I held her in my arms a little longer before pulling her in front of me to really see if it was her again. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face as I began to laugh. She raised an eyebrow, rolling her eyes.

"What are you laughing at?" She chuckled.

"I'm just happy." I stated. She blushed, tossing herself back into me. I didn't mind at all. Holding her in my arms, knowing she was with me and not somewhere else was better than words could ever describe.

"Wait," I thought out loud, my voice muffled by her hair. "How did you get in?"

"Well, I believe it was Niall who let me in." She answered, a little cautious sounding. I chuckled.

"Probably." I answered, stretching. Jenna studied me, gazing at me up and down.

"You like?" I laughed and winked, making her blush. She fiddled with her white lace shorts and black muscle tank top, and I realized that I didn't have a shirt on.

"You know, I didn't know you had so many tattoos. Quite a bit more than me." She observed.

"Well then I guess we have a lot to learn Jenna." I said, pressing my hand to the small of her back, guiding her out of the room. I kissed her temple, resting my arm around her waist. We decided to go to the kitchen so I could properly introduce her to the boys, who all seemed to like her a lot. We all moved to the living room to watch movies while we ate. Jenna sat next to me on the couch, and as the movie continued, she got closer. Eventually, she was molded to me, head on my chest. My arm was around her shoulders, holding her to me. I was happy to have these simple moments, especially with her.