The Gang

Louis' POV

Eventually, we rolled out of bed, walking hand in hand out of my room. She left to clean herself up in the bathroom while I went to start making breakfast for everyone. I walked in the open kitchen, seeing Zayn at the table, warm cup of coffee in his hands. He smiled, and I returned a smile.

"Morning lad!" He chirped, rubbing his face.

"Morning!" I replied, bending down to get the waffle iron from under a cabinet.

"You seem a bit more cheery this morning Tommo." He smirked. "Anything happen?" He questioned.

"Nothing!" I grinned, chuckling. He slammed his hand down on the table, smiling.

"Tommo got the girl!" He exclaimed, almost knocking his chair over as he jumped up to congratulate me. I laughed as he playfully shoved me.

"Atta boy Lou!" He laughed, shaking my shoulders. "She's a good one. We all really like her." He said, walking back to his drink. I laughed, shaking my head as Jenna walked in.

"What are you laughing about?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." I smirked.

"Tell me!"

"No!" I chuckled.

"But why not?" She asked, spinning and grabbing my shoulders. "Tommo got the girl!" She exclaimed, droning a horrible impression of Zayn's accent. We laughed as the rest of the boys got up, hearing the news and making fun of the burst of excitement.

We finished breakfast and cleaned up, separating to get dressed for the day and decide what we wanted to do.

As we sat on the couch, Jenna's phone buzzed with a text, and when she read it she got extremely excited.

"My best friend is in town!" She yelled, a smile on her face. The boys cracked up at her joy, me rolling my eyes at her cuteness.

"Do you guys want to meet her?" She asked. We nodded as she smiled, getting off of the couch to call her friend, who's name was Danie from my memory.

The girls had decided on meeting at the mall, which we all met at in 20 minutes. When they saw each other, Jenna ripped her hand from mine and ran to her, making the rest of us laugh.

Danie was fairly tall, shorter than Jenna, but still tall for a woman. She had dark brown hair that was curled at the moment. She had on thicker eyeliner than Jenna, but not overboard too much. She had on a white crop top with red lips and a piercing in the center with shredded black high waisted shorts and black Doc Martins. I turned to Niall, watching him check her out. I smirked, looking to Jenna as she winked at me. She introduced her to each of the boys and nudged her back when she introduced her to Niall. As the day continued, Niall and Danie drifted off into their own conversation desperate from ours. When Jenna pulled Danie away for a moment to look at a top, I stepped next to Niall.

"Easy, mate," I laughed, him watching the girl laugh.

"I can't help it!" He chuckled.

We all finished our shopping, Perrie now with us as well, and headed back to the house for dinner and hanging out. I stood by Jenna, holding her small waist throughout the night until one of the boys caught my attention or Perrie sucked Jenna back into the conversation she and Danie were having. I was happy everyone got along so well, shaking my head thinking of how crazy we all seemed to click like a family already.

The night came to an end, and we watched as Niall and Danie exchanged numbers, Niall kissing her on her forehead goodnight. He shut the front door, rolling his eyes and smiling.

"The good ol' Irishman found a girl, huh?" Jenna winked, making him blush.

"Shutt'eer mouth!" He laughed, blushing harder as he walked back to the kitchen to get his drink.

Jenna and I jogged back to my room, getting ready for bed. She found a black-grey v-neck and tossed it on. I smirked.

"It's amazing how well you can pull off a simple shirt, beautiful." I whispered, making Jenna blush. I pulled her by her hips to me until our foreheads were pressed together, giving her a light kiss before finishing getting ready. We lay down, Jenna pressed against my chest, already sound asleep.

I think I'm falling in love with this girl.