The Night

Louis' POV

As the day continued, we shot out ideas of what we could all go out and do, but none really exciting us.

"What if we go dancing or someting?" Niall suggested, his accent thick. Liam and Zayn had already left to attend something else, so there were only four of us. I glanced at Jenna, searching her face for an answer.

"Sounds good to me." Harry said, jumping up from his seat.

"Well, if that's what's going to happen, I need to go back to the hotel and change." Jenna agreed, pushing herself up. She turned and held out her hands to help me up.

"Then we'll go do that, and you lads can get ready here while I take her back over?" I proposed. We all agreed, and after I threw on some black pants and a white shirt. I grabbed a black jacket that matched my pants and got in the car with Jenna, driving back to her hotel. We made it up and into her room, Jenna throwing her bag into her bed and digging through her suitcase. She pulled out a black romper that had floral detailing on the top, changing in the bathroom. I scrolled through Twitter and my pictures.

"Decent enough?" Jenna asked from the doorway. Her hair was in a styled messy bun, along with thick yet small winged eyeliner, red lips and small earrings. She pulled on some matching black sandals and switched a few items over to her black clutch. I stood up, taking her hands in mine as I looked her over again.

"How am I supposed to be seen with someone as good looking as you looking like this?" I asked, twirling her around. She rolled her eyes, playfully hitting me, which was when I realized she had been wearing the ring I gave her all day.

We headed out and met the boys out at the club we'd agreed on. I immediately pulled Jenna out on to the dance floor with me, keeping her close. She laughed and stayed with me. Never was I not with her. As the night continued, I noticed my footing a bit odd, slipping up. I chilled down, but by the end of the night, was fairly drunk.

Jenna's POV

"Louis," I laughed, catching him before he completely fell on his face. He stumbled, holding onto me.

"Love, I can't embarrass myself in front of Jenna. She can't see me slip up like a damn fool." He whispered harshly. "Have you seen that gorgeous face? There's no way I can just let her go, you know?" Louis continued, looking forward. Niall laughed at him, pointing at me so he could see who was holding him.

"Jenna!" He cheered, eyes lighting up. He planted a kiss on my cheek, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"How jealous are you lads that I found the perfect girl and you can't have her?" He slurred, smiling. Eventually, we arrived back at their house, and I walked Louis back into his room.

Louis' POV

"Jenna," I began as I sat in my bed. She leaned in the doorway, smirking as she watched me get ready to sleep.

"Yes?"

"Are you leaving?"

"No, I told you I was staying a while longer." She answered.

"But, I am going for the night. Some of us can still drive." She smiled, kissing my cheek. I frowned.

"Jenna wait," I said, grabbing her arm as she turned. "Stay the night. You can borrow some of my things. Just stay here with me. I feel better knowing you're near." I pleaded, waiting for her answer. She sighed, kicking off her shoes and laying next to me. I quickly pressed my body to the mattress, kissing her temple as she moved next to me.

"Thank you." I mumbled into her hair, kissing her lips before drifting off to sleep.