First

Louis' POV

Months came and went, an album was produced, and not just by us. Jenna had made her first professional album, and was up for Best New Artist and Best New Single. When we found out, the playful banter started, as we were also up for Best New Single. The boys wouldn't let her forget we were up for the same MTV award, and neither would I. I pulled at the suit's jacket, making sure I looked suitable for the cameras awaiting us. Jenna kept playing with the ends of her hair, nervous. I pulled her closer to me, kissing the side of her head.

"Babe," I whispered comfortingly. "You'll do fine. It's walking, some talking, and then you're inside. I won't let you out of my sight, okay?" I reassured her yet again. She sighed, leaning more into me.

"Doesn't mean I can't be nervous." She said, smiling up at me. I kissed her lips, tightening my arm around her shoulders. I glanced around the car, seeing the boys dressed quite nicely with their dates if they had brought one. Perrie was next to Zayn in a floor length black dress, the bodice with the same black fabric acting like tree branches over a nude color backing. Liam was next to Harry, who was across from Niall and Danie. Danie had taken a different turn, and gone with a dress that was shorter, very colorful, and had straps forming cutouts on her body.

My gorgeous love had her hair done in a dramatic side part, wavy. Her dress was like a mix between Perrie's and Danie's. It was black, with a large slit on the left side, opposite of the parting in her hair. Her eyes were her usual winged liner, a rosey pink lipstick, and light blush. Guiding my eyes down her body to her dress, I grinned at how well it fit her. The back and some of the front of her left side were covered in a cutout black floral lace, and she looked breathtakingly stunning. She finished off the dress with black peep toe pumps.

Eventually, the car stopped and we were out on the carpet for the awards. I kept my hand on Jenna's hip, except for a few separate shots of the girls or just us boys. We stopped for a few questions while the girls laughed with each other.

"So Louis," an interviewer began. "Do you have any plans for your future with Jenna?"

"Of course." I smiled. "She's in all my plans."

We were called inside, and my hand rested against Jenna's hip. The show was pretty hilarious, and then it came to our rivalry award. We had own best music video, and we're waiting for the vote.

"And the award goes to," Katy Perry started. I grabbed Jenna's hand, squeezing it tightly.

"I'm in love with you." I mouthed, smiling. She mouthed the same words back, and I almost missed her name being called.

-Midas Touch! " Katy announced, clapping. We all shot up, cheering.

"That's my babe!" I cheered proudly, kissing her before she walked up the stage to accept her award.

We celebrated at a few parties, then headed back to what had become our home. I helped Jenna up the stairs after she pulled her heels off, carrying her bridal style. I playfully tossed her down on the bed, climbing over her. We had the same idea. I pulled the zipper of her dress down, Jenna working on my shirt.

After, we lay in bed, her body molded to mine with my arm holding her even tighter to me. She traced my tattoos, discovering a new one on my chest over my heart.

"What's this?" She asked, looking up at me. I grinned, kissing her lips. The tattoo had today's date a year ago in elegant black ink, permanently in my skin. I smirked to myself.

"Happy first anniversary love." I kissed her perfect lips again.