So This Is Love

Louis' POV

I woke up the next morning, pulling on a shirt and some pajama pants. I jogged down the stairs, making waffles for the two of us. After they were done cooking, I set the table with whipped cream and some strawberries. I went back upstairs to see a sleepy Jenna getting dressed. I smiled to myself, wrapping her in my arms and kissing her face.

"Good morning beautiful!" I said, holding her. She turned, pulling me towards the door.

"I smell food and I'm hungry." She stated. I laughed, following her down to the table. We talked about last night and everything else. I smiled as her eyes lit up while telling certain parts or stories I had missed. Once we were finished, I cleared the table and Jenna helped clean the dishes. I leaned my head on her back, breathing in her scent. She turned and faced me.

"What are we doing today?" She asked, kissing my neck. I smiled to myself, holding her in front of me.

"I have a plan, but I need you to go along with it." I stated.

"Well, you at least need to let me shower first." She giggled. I let her go, watching her run up the stairs. I quickly followed her, laying out clothes for her to wear for today. I grabbed a pair of light wash shorts and a wrap front baby blue bralette, placing it on the bathroom counter. She gave me a strange look before sticking her tongue out and closing the door. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a cream colored shirt and red pants, breathing in and out deeply. I slid on an all black ring Jenna had bought me, smiling at the memory.

She walked out of the bathroom in the outfit, her hair in a messy low bun. I grinned, pulling her to me and kissing her pink lips. Her makeup was done as usual, and she had the skull ring I gave her on her right ring finger.

"Hey, I picked this up the other day. I remembered you said you wanted one." I rambled, handing her a black flower crown. She blushed, jogging to the bathroom to place it on her head. After she decided it was settled correctly, she tossed her bag over her shoulder and pulled her white Chuck Talyor high tops. We ran down the stairs and into the car. I drove as Jenna played music, content with just driving as far as she knew. She was fine with not knowing what I had planned for the day, so I figured she could somewhat tell I was nervous. I slowed as I made a turn I knew Jenna didn't recognize. She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Where are we?" She asked, stretching as she tried to see past us.

"You'll see in literally about two minutes." I said, turning again.

"Hell yeah!" She shouted as we saw the Disney logo. I grinned widely at her excitement. She had never been, and I remembered her telling me how badly she wanted to go on our eight month anniversary over a FaceTime call. I parked, walking to Jenna's side and opening her door, but stopping her from getting out.

"There's something I need to give you." I stated, getting down on one knee. She stared at me with wide eyes.

I pulled out a silver necklace, laughing as she rolled her eyes, shoving me away. I stood back up, kissing her forehead before helping her out of the car. She read the engraving on the circle saying "Wish Upon a Star", the locket opening to reveal a picture on the right, in fact her favorite picture of us, and the day we met engraved on the left. She smiled, kissing my lips as we walked to the line to get our passes for the day.

We ran around, riding tons of roller coasters and generally being happy. She pulled me into a shop, myself laughing behind her. I kept glancing at the time on my phone, biting my lip and messing with my hair. She had stopped in front of a mirror, a pair of Cinderella iconic mouse ears on her head. I wrapped my arms around her.

"So, did you get it?" I asked as I stood next to her. She gave me a weird look. I nodded at the mirror.

"Who's your favorite princess?" I asked.

"Cinderella." She rolled her eyes, giving me a look as if to say "Do you not know me?"

"And her prince is," I kept going.

"Prince Charming." I watched her eyes sparkle as she understood.

"Oh!" She chuckled. Standing next to each other, she had noticed that I dressed us like the two characters.

We bought a matching pair of mouse ears and walked around more. Having gone to Disney before, I knew they did "meet and greets" with the princesses. I held her hand as we walked to where I remembered Cinderella would be. I pulled her closer to me, and "So This Is Love" began to play over the speakers. I spun her around, dancing with her as she snickered and blushed brightly. We arrived, and Jenna had her amazing smile on. It was our turn, and I pulled Jenna up to the loved princess. We talked, and I decided it was time.

"Cinderella," I began.

"Yes sir?" She nodded.

"I was wondering if your dress had any pockets? It must be difficult to carry things around without any." I asked.

"Actually, I carry very little on me. However, I do have this." She said, pulling out the box for the ring I had bought for Jenna. A rose gold band with a diamond in the center, smaller ones around it. I leaned down onto one knee with the box open and began.

"Jenna, I love you more than anything else in the entire world. You keep me sane, and more importantly put up with me. My family loves you, and I love you. You're kind, beautiful, intelligent, witty, hilarious, and my dream love. I think my wish came true for a perfect girl, even though people told me she didn't exist. My wish now, is for you to keep me in your life with you staying in mine, being my wife. Will you marry me?" I asked.

Unable to speak, she nodded her head. I slid the ring on her finger, picking her up by her hips and kissing her as the photographer snapped a picture. I brought her back down, grinning the widest smile ever.

"I'm in love with you, and always will be." I whispered, kissing her again.

The perfect girl does exist, and she's mine forever.