I Need

Louis' POV

I drummed on my legs, ready to go. I was excited for Jenna. However, she wouldn't stop pacing in the room, jumping around with rand outbursts to warm up her voice. I smirked, watching her long legs take strides.

"Hey Lou, watch me like that when I'm on stage." She winked, relaxed for a moment. I smiled, standing up and stretching. I walked to her, placing my hands gently on her hips.

"There's no need to be nervous love," I said, pulling her to me. She sighed, looking up at me. I smirked, kissing her lips repeatedly.

"I know, but I still am. It helps that you're here." She grinned. I blushed, making her laugh as I pulled her into a hug so she couldn't see me blushing harder. She pulled away, walking towards where I would stand. The lights dimmed, and I handed her her mic with a kiss on the cheek before she had to get out.

She sung for a solid half hour, hitting everything perfectly, spinning and dancing. She strutted confidently in faux leather pants and a white loose fitted shirt, hair wavy with her usual makeup and an orange-ish lip color. High heels with gold zippers on one side boosted her almost to my height, but still a bit shorter.

Her song ended, and the crowd cheered loudly. Her smile never left her face. I grinned, tossing my mic from hand to hand, waiting for the music to start. Her face was taken by a confused expression by the music. I stepped out, singing the first note.

"I had a dream the other night

About how we only get one life

Woke me up right after two

Stayed awake and stared at you

So I wouldn't lose my mind

And I had the week that came from hell

And yes I know that you could tell

But you're like the net under the ledge

When I go flying off the edge

You go flying off as well," I sang, stepping closer and closer to her as I grabbed her hand and spun her to the beat.

"And if you only die once I wanna die with

You got something I need

In this world full of people there's one killing me

And if we only die once, (hey)

I wanna die with you (you, you, you)

You got something I need

In this world full of people there's one killing me

And if we only die once, (hey)

I wanna die with you (you, you)," I smiled as I stayed connected with her eyes. Something hit my leg, and I bent down to pick up a white flower crown. I placed it on my head, and continued the song.

"Last night I think I drank too much, yeah

Call it our temporary crutch, hey

With broken words I've tried to say

Honey don't you be afraid

If we got nothing we got us (Yeah),

And if you only die once I wanna die with

You got something I need

In this world full of people there's one killing me

And if we only die once, (hey)

I wanna die with you (you, you, you)

You got something I need

In this world full of people there's one killing me

And if we only die once, (hey)

I wanna die with you (you, you, you)

I know that we're not the same

But I'm so damn glad that we made it

To this time, this time, around, yeah

You got something I need

Yeah in this world full of people there's one killing me

And if we only die once I wanna die with you (heeyy)

You got something I need

In this world full of people there's one killing me

And if we only die once, (hey)

I wanna die with you (you, you, you)

You got something I need

In this world full of people there's one killing me

And if we only die once, (hey)

I wanna die with you (you, you, you)

If we only die once (hey) I wanna die with

If we only live once I wanna live with you." I finished, spinning her one last time.

Removing the crown from my head, I placed it on hers before pulling her hips to mine and kissing her passionately. The crowd cheered loudly, but I didn't care. I felt the passion between Jenna and I, and it was all I cared about. I pulled away, stepping to the side and gesturing to Jenna. The crowd cheered again as she thanked them and walked off stage with me, her hip in my hand. I kissed her cheekbone, keeping her by my side. The boys hollered at her and complimented her, and I realized how lucky I was. No one else could have her. She was mine, and mine only.

She strutted over to me, kissing me again.

"You did beautiful my love." I whispered in her ear, swaying her to the music that was playing.

"Thank you." She smirked.

"No matter how big either of us get, you should just remember you're mine." I growled, kissing her jaw.

My life is better than I thought it would be.