SAKURA'S VIEW

Sakura now cared very deeply for Naruto, her best friend Ino, began to declare she was in love with the knucklehead. Of course she denied it, she could never love Naruto, could she? But why did she feel the way she did when she was with him? Why did her heart pound? Why did her palms begin to get sweaty and her head feel like it was spinning? Could this be all really be the symptoms of love? She never really felt like that way or experience any of this when she was around Sasuke. Even now she didn't.

The pinkette's thoughts were suddenly disrupted by the scent of roses. She looked over and saw two dozen pink roses laying beside her. Her eyes made their way onto the folded paper and read, Sakura Haruno.

Her eyes danced with delight, she knew that this was from Naruto. She picked up the flowers and smelled them. Sakura smiled as she visualized Naruto going into the Yamanaka's flower shop and buying them for her. A big smile on his face. His smile... She loved his smile.

Sakura pulled the note out of the flowers and sat the flowers across her lap. She unfolded the note and began to read it,

Dear Sakura,

If you are reading this letter, and I hope it's you reading this letter and some nosy person, then you have finally arrived. I asked you to come today to finally do something I've been wanting to do for a long time, but haven't be able to. I told myself, that I wouldn't tell you this until I fulfilled that one promise to you. You should know what that promise is. You came to me crying, I hated seeing your tears, so I promised you, I would bring Sasuke back for you. I have finally done that.

Anyway, first off, I'd like to say, back when we were twelve, when Sasuke complimented you on your forehead, it was actually me. Yeah, I figured it would be the only way for me to connect with you and just talk to you for a moment. I have a few regrets, but one thing I don't regret was learning a little about you in that one moment. You can hit me if you want next time you see me.

The second thing, the second thing is very important. This is the thing I've always been wanting to do, but haven't felt I was able to. Confess my love for you. Yes, I love you, Sakura-chan. I love you with all my heart and soul. I love your smile and laugh, it always makes me want to smile. I love it when you fight and get feisty, it's-it's, very hot. I love when you make sure I'm eating right and all, it makes me so happy! I love it when you hit me, yell at me, support me, and cheer me on. I love everything you do for me and, I appreciate it more than you could possibly know.

I will never stop loving Sakura-chan, even if you don't love me. I can never love another girl. No one can take your place in my heart. You will always be my one and only love.

Love,

Naruto