thanks

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! MUA MUA CHUP CHUP!

To all the faithful readers and followers of , the shout-out is for you!This is my 13th post and I am dedicating it to you, my beloved readers and followers. I'm taking a time off to thank all of you for your great love and support for my 3th attempt at creating new.Thank you very much for supporting a small-time artist, a struggling yet striving writer like me. You gave me enough motivation to continue my pursuit of writing. You are the reason why I keep holding on to the pen, pencil and keyboard despite the odds and stress that I experience in my writing career. You gave me enough hope to keep the flame burning – that is, to keep my love for writing alive.You, my dear readers and followers, have inspired me to persist and persevere in my craft. Your continued patronage have helped me keep this blog running. For this, the pain cannot overcome the happiness that I am feeling right now, thanks to you.I'm at loss for words. I'm touched...and inspired and motivated to keep on writing. Thanks to you, my dears.It was no smooth sailing for my 4th attempt of writing. Before launching this story last year, I had to reassess my goals and purposes for writing , to examine my skills and to reflect on my writing life.How much has improved in my writing skills? Where am I now? That I asked of myself.But sad to say and painful to admit, my writing career hasn't taken off yet. It is still running on the runway. Maybe I an no good pilot after all.The struggles continue. 
. For you I will continue to write quality posts.
Please continue to support . Please do share the blog and its posts too.Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MY BELOVED READERS AND FOLLOWERS.I raise a toast or two for you.