final chapter 2

Later that afternoon, Naruto went to see Tsunade at the hospital to ask about Sakura's condition. As he walked he counted the money he had left in his frog pouch, he didn't have much left. Just about 2,000 yen, Sakura ate six bowls of ramen! She never ate that much! Naruto sighed as he placed his toad back into a side pouch, "Sakura-chan is going to clean me out." he said.

He looked up and saw Tsunade standing at the front desk with some other doctors. He called out to her, "Hey, Granny Tsunade!"

Tsunade looked back smiled a bit, "Well, well if it isn't the Hokage. What brings you here?"

"I have a question about health," Naruto began. "And I figure you could be the one to help me."

Tsunade placed a hand on her hip and looked at Naruto in surprise. Him, the knucklehead Hokage, wanted to know something about health?

"Sure what do you want to know?"

"Well, something is wrong with Sakura-chan."

Tsunade looked alarmed, "What's wrong with her? Do I need to go to her? What are her symptoms?"

"Oh, don't worry! It's nothing serious!" Naruto exclaimed, shaking his head. "She's just eating a lot more than usual. I mean we could eat a meal an hour earlier and then twenty minutes later she's hungry again."

Naruto rubbed his chin, "Not to mention she's having mood swings too, and when she eats, she has all these weird food cravings!"

Tsunade placed her fingers on her forehead, and smiled. He really was clueless wasn't he? Tsunade placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder and laughed, "Naruto, I know what's wrong with Sakura."

"What's wrong?" Naruto asked. "Cause I have no idea."

"Naruto, Sakura is… pregnant."

Naruto's eyes widen, the word rang through his head. No, no he couldn't have heard right could he? Sakura, his Sakura, his wife, was pregnant? No, no he couldn't have heard that right. He laughed, "I'm-I'm sorry, Granny Tsunade, I thought you just said that Sakura-chan is pregnant."

"I did, Sakura is pregnant. She herself will be finding out soon."

Naruto sudden felt dizzy, the whole room began to spin. He laughed nervously, "Sakura-chan… is pregnant…with a baby… a ba-!"

Naruto fell forward, Tsunade caught him, "Get a hold youself!"

xXxXx

After Naruto found out Sakura was expecting, he watched over Sakura carefully. He did small things that seemed to hard for her and did them himself. He kept her well fed and took great care of her. Sakura soon began to notice that her husband was being a little more helpful than usual, "Naruto are you sick or something?" she asked.

"Me? Sick? No! Just taking care of my beautiful wife!" Naruto said with a smile.

"Why?"

Naruto looked at her, "Why? Because I love you!"

"Naruto…. I think you know something." Sakura placing her hands on her hips.

"Kno-know something? Me? I know nothing!" Naruto said, shaking his head. "There is a reason why you call me a baka!"

Sakura giggled, "I think you have finally figured out my little secret."

"Huh?"

Sakura took Naruto's hand and placed it on her stomach, Naruto looked down at her stomach and then looked up. He smiled brightly, "You knew this whole time huh, Sakura-chan?"

Sakura nodded, blushing faintly, "I found out a week ago that I was pregnant." she began. "I'm going to be a mother."

"And-and I'm going to be a father! A father! Sakura-chan, I'm so happy!" he exclaimed, hugging her.

His wife smiled as she hugged him back, "I'm happy too. Our baby will have the best father in the world…"

End.