final chapter

Sakura-chan's... WHAT?!

Naruto walked down the streets of Konoha with his beautiful wife, Sakura, their hands locked together. It was the first time where Naruto could actually spend some quality time with his wife. Since becoming Hokage it was kind of hard for him to actually see her a lot, but when he did see her he made the most out of the day or afternoon.

Sakura looked up at her husband, "Naruto, I'm feeling hungry."

"So soon? We just ate not too long ago!"

"Yeah, but I didn't eat all that much," Sakura said, stopping.

"Wha-what?" Naruto said. "You had three orders of sweet dumplings!"

"So? Come on, you can treat me to some ramen!"

"Well, okay," Naruto said, smiling. "Anything for you!"

Sakura began leading him to Ichiraku's, Sakura's appetite certainly had grown over the past few days. Naruto had never seen his wife want to eat so much. Normally she wouldn't even want to eat breakfast, normally he had to persuade her to eat something. But the past few days he found her sneaking food and eating on her own will.

I wonder why she's so hungry all the time? Naruto wondered as he continued to follow her. I know! I'll ask Granny Tsunade! She's doctor after all!

xXxXx