NARUkO♡SAKURo

Naruko watched as her boyfriend studing intently, how could he sit there and do that all day? She sighed, turning her attention back to the T.V. program she was watching. Well really, she wasn't interested in the program, heck she didn't even know what it was about. Naruko flipped the channel, another boring show about wars. Again she flipped the channel and sighed, louder this time making sure Sakuro could hear her. Naruko peeked over at him, he hadn't moved. She puffed her cheeks out and flipped the channel again. Sometimes she thought Sakuro ignored her intentionally.

She placed herself in a upside down position on the couch, Sakuro hated when she did that! This had to get his attention! She looked over at him again, still he was reading and jotting down notes. Naruko groaned and crossed her arms, what was going to take to his nose out of that book?! She wanted, desired Sakuro's attention, but she was not getting any. Naruko began to push herself back up, she moved one leg forward and then the other. She landed on her feet, but then lost balance and slipped on a nearby rug and twisting her ankle.

"Ow!" she cried, as tears welled up in her eyes. "Sakuro-kun!"

Naruko looked over and saw Sakuro getting up and coming to her aid, this made her smile through her tears. But for this being the only way to get Sakuro up was a bit disappointing. Sakuro knelt by Naruko's side and looked her straight in the eye, "How many times do I have to tell you to not hang upside down on the couch?" He scooped her up in his arms and placed her on the couch.

"I'm sorry... How did you know I was hanging upside on the couch?"

"A wild guess." he replied, putting his hands on his hips.

Naruko looked at Sakuro with her big, blue eyes, giving him the puppy dog eyes. Sakuro couldn't be mad at her when she gave him the puppy dog eyes, Sakuro sighed and ran his fingers through his short pink hair, then went down to the end of the couch, he examined Naruko's twisted ankle, "Well, you twisted it pretty good." he said simply, before standing to his feet and heading to the kitchen.

"It's not my fault," Naruko said, looking up at Sakuro.

"Then who's fault is it?"

"Yours!"

Sakuro looked at Naruko in surprise, how was it his fault that she had twisted her ankle? He couldn't remember how many time he had told her not to do that. The couch was not a set of monkey bars to be hanging upside down on, it was to sit on. Nothing more and nothing less. He sighed and shook his head, his girlfriend could be so weird at times. Sakuro placed some ice in a baggy and went back into the living room. Naruko, sat there watching what he was going to do,, tears were still welled up in her eyes, "What are you going to do? Is it going to hurt? It already hurts pretty bad so..."

"Shh," he shushed her. "Calm down, it's not going to hurt."

Sakuro made hand signs and soon a glowing green light appeared around his masculine hands. He placed his hands over Naruko's swollen ankle, and began to reduce the swelling and soreness. Naruko grunted gently in pain, Sakuro looked at her, "How many times do I have to tell you that the couch is not a jungle gym?"

"Like I said it's your fault I got hurt!" Naruko argued.

"How is it my fault?" Sakuro asked, stopping the jutsu. "Did I tell you to flip off the couch?"

"But, you weren't paying any attention to me."

"Naruko, I told you I'm going to be busy the next few days. I have medical exams coming up," Sakuro paused, looking down. "And I want to be a good doctor so I can support you... Us... later on."