You're Invited

(This is the third book to Nerdy Love. If you have not read Nerdy Love then Love Majors you should read them first.)

7 years later

McKenna's pov

"Where is your daddy?" I mumbled to Cody, shuffling through the mail on the counter.

"He's getting them coins." Cody nodded slowly with a sly smile of his face. I shook my head, fighting off a smile.

"Baby you're not spending any more time with Uncle Micah." I shook my head. He looked at me sideways, walking out of the kitchen. I couldn't help but smile.

My smile dropped when I came across an envelope with Drew White as the sender. I hadn't talked to him in years, and seeing the envelope addressed to "Dominic Smith and Family" was a slap in the face.

I still decided to open it.

"Hey babe." Dominic said, wrapping his arms around me from behind. He kissed my cheek before glancing at the envelope in my hand.

"You're Dominic Smith now?" He joked.

"I'm included in the and family." I told him. He just laughed, grabbing the envelope.

"Drew's getting married." He smiled.

"And he invited you, but not me?" I asked.

"He invited me and a plus one. That means you." Dominic said. I crossed my arms.

"I've known him so much longer than you. It could have been me plus you."

"Me plus you or you plus me, either way it equals us." Dominic shrugged.

"When is it?" I asked. Dominic looked at the invitation.

"Saturday. Dang, What happened to planning months ahead. I have to see if I have work." Dominic said. I knew he was taking to himself. He pulled out his phone, opening his calendar.

"Work, work, work." I mumbled. He looked up at me.

"You don't complain when I get that check, check, check."

I rolled my eyes.

"Daddy!" I turned to see my daughter Katie run into Dominic's arms. He sat the invitation down and picked her up.

"Hey baby girl!" He smiled.

"We'll talk later." I told him. He looked at me before smiling back at Katie.

"Where is your brother?" He asked her, carrying her out of the kitchen.

I sighed looking down at the invitation. I dialed Reagan's number.

Micah's pov

"Man what the fuck." I mumbled erasing Lisa's messages threatening me in every way possible.

"Don't sleep with your secretaries, and they won't stalk you." Reagan shrugged. I glanced at her to see if she was mad, or if she just felt like bullshitting.

"I thought we agreed this was in the past." I said.

"I thought so too, but sis think she crazy. She hasn't met Reagan." Rea flipped her hair, and I swear she reminded me so much of Makayla.

"Let everyone keep their crazy inside. Please God." I prayed aloud. Reagan's phone rang, and I was gladly off the hook. I grabbed the remote only for Reagan to put her phone on speaker.

"Hey bestie."

"Bitch guess what." McKenna said.

"What his ass did now?" Reagan asked. I cut my eyes at her for assuming my brother did something.

McKenna laughed, "It's not him. It's Drew. We got an invitation to his wedding today, well Dominic did."

"Today? I got one a month ago. He invited all us dudes. Dominic was the only one left." I said. I didn't even expect him to invite Dominic though honestly. They hadn't talked in years, and they left off on bad terms.

"Well, I'm interested to see this Moni girl." Reagan said.

"Wait. What happened to India?" McKenna asked.

"She left him. I mean he was never in love with her, so it was only a matter of time." I shrugged even though she couldn't see me.

"Well, I'll see you two Saturday." McKenna said.

"Bye sis." Reagan said.

"Aight."

"Now, what this hoe name again? Lisa ain't it? Imma have Lisa begging for her life she keep fucking with you." Reagan stated. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her.

I love my baby, and all her craziness.