Stashes or Lashes

4 months later (June)

Reagan's POV

"You packed?" I asked Micah.

"Of course. Are my babies ready to go?" He asked placing his hand on my stomach.

"Yes we are." I smiled.

"Well Puerto Rico here we come!"

"I'm so glad to be off that damn plane." Dominic said. I nodded.

"What made us think we'd be good with two pregnant women on a plane?"

"Shit I don't know." Jayson mumbled shaking his head.

The guys and I grabbed our bags and led the gang to our hotel rooms.

I was surprised how good this trip turned out since it was planned completely by Dominic and I. We were able to get the whole gang back together for the gender reveals of the century.

Courtney's pov

I looked around at my luxury suite. Dominic really looked out for me. I'm blessed to have a cousin like him. Since I've moved back to Atlanta he has paid for me to live in a nice apartment: the ones he and McKenna lived in back in college.

I've been working towards my divorce, and Lucas pays for what ever Amir needs. Once I finish my CNA training, I will be working towards gaining my independence back. I'm staying in school to become an RN while I work as a CNA.

A knock on the door distracted me from my thoughts.

I opened the door to be face to face with Lucas for the first time since the studio situation.

"Who gave you my room number?" I asked.

"It's not important. Court listen. I never got the chance to apologize. I'm sorry I hurt you. You don't have to stay in Atlanta. I told you I'd take care of you for better or worse, and that's what I'll do."

"You're lawyer must be pretty behind on paper work."

"What?"

"I filed for divorce."

He stood there looking at me in silence. I saw his heart break in his eyes.

"Could we just talk it out? Can we please fight for this?" He pleaded.

"You can keep the house."

"The one you should be in jail for burning down? I saved your ass, and you spit in my face?"

"Nigga you don't get to make me feel bad. I'm the one that spent years wondering why my husband didn't love me anymore."

"I've always loved you."

"Funny way of fucking showing it bro."

"You're not keeping my son across country from me." He stated.

"I damn sure will be."

"We'll see about that." He nodded before walking off. I'd never experienced hatred towards him this deep until this very second.

I walked into the room where Amir laid sleeping peacefully. I love my son dearly. I'll fight for him if that's how Lucas wants to do it.

Makayla's pov

"Should we eat before the reveal or after?" McKenna asked.

We all started at her blankly.

"If one of them finds out she's having a boy and flip that table over with all the food you will be the main one upset." Dominic said. Mk's face dropped by just thinking about all that wasted food. She waived for the food to be brought in

We were served like royalty.

"Mom are you going to have a baby too?" Katie asked.

"No ma'am." MK shook her head.

"You can have plenty fun with your aunties' children." Dominic told her.

"Good. I'm not tryna hear no baby cry while I sleep." Cody shrugged. Everyone laughed.

"Bro you cry in your own sleep." Milo chimed in.

"Mind your business anyways." Cody replied. I shook my head.

"Those boys are Dominic and Micah part two I swear." I said a loud. Everyone uttered their agreement. Milo was our little brother that came after we graduated. Our parents are raising him, but he's best friends with McKenna's son, Cody, since they have been growing up together.

"You two really done having kids?" Jayson asked. He and Kiona have 5 of their own and not a marriage in sight.

"Yeah Bro, for now at least." Dominic said.

"I'm low key jealous I don't get to add a member to the mix to turn the world upside down with my nieces and or nephews." McKenna said.

"Maybe next go round we can link conceptions." Reagan offered.

"Hell nah. That shit nasty." Micah shook his head.

"Ooooo!" Erupted from the other side of the table. Every kid helped out their hand. Micah sighed standing up. He placed a dollar in every hand.

"Here we are. The time we've all been waiting for!" McKenna announced. She got up from the table and Dominic followed her. They both returned carrying two gender reveal balloons a piece.

They handed Micah one for Lisa's baby, and Reagan one for her baby.

"There's an extra balloon." Chris said. Dominic shook his head. No sir. They handed me a balloon and Chris a ballon.

"I don't get it." I said.

"Congratulations! You're having twins!" MK announced. Everyone cheered. My jaw dropped. Chris pulled me to him, and tears rushed from my eyes.

I swear I'm living proof: What God has meant for you will be.

After a while, everyone was ready to continue. We spread out with our balloons. Everyone paused with their balloon and popper waiting on the count down.

"5 ... 4... 3... 2... 1"

The balloons all pooped at the same time. Blue confederate fell from all except Reagan's.

We all cheered and hugged.

We have a whole gang of Rascals on the way.