Forever

2 months later

Reagan's pov

I had to do a lot of thinking. I knew I promised to stick with this man no matter what. I knew what I signed up for since the beginning, and as long as the love is still here I am staying with my husband til death do us part.

Micah's pov

I have finally grew up and realized that I don't want my children to hurt the way my father hurt me and my sisters when he hurt my mom. Lisa's child will be living with us. I found out that I'm not the biological father, but Reagan and I have decided to adopt the child and raise him like our own. No child deserves to grow up without loving parents.

Courtney's pov

I have decided that moving forward, I'm going to keep my happiness as a priority. I am now a CNA helping people like I always planned to. I'm going to stay in school to eventually become an LPN. I've moved on from my divorce and began dating again. I won't say too much just know he's not broke, and he's not a rapper.

Lucas' pov

I lost my wife, and I still don't know how to handle it. I only get to see my son one weekend out of the month and every other holiday now. I hate it, but it's my fault. I should have done better by my wife. I should have bought her flowers and serenaded her and shit. Now some NBA playing ass nigga is doing it, and he got her head gone.

Makayla's pov

Very soon my husband and I will be welcoming our twins into the world. We have chosen the names Jesse, which means gift and Asher, which means blessing. I never thought I would be able to have kids , but through God all things are possible.

Chris' pov

I knew the day I met Makayla she'd be my wife. God told me to treat her right because I could see she had been broken. I love every part of this woman that's bringing my twins into the world. No matter what, she'll always have me.

McKenna's POV

What I have with Dominic is really a love for the books. Though I am looking into a career change once my book is published, I'm not looking into leaving my husband. We've bounced back for years, and we will continue to bounce back forever.

Dominic's POV

Plenty have tried, but not one has succeeded. I've made my mistakes, and she has made her mistakes, but life wouldn't be the same without her. I know that spending more time with my wife is a must. I have to show her ass attention so she won't go playing with people hearts for inspiration. Still,  I know no matter who tries to push us apart we only get closer.

THE END

Y'all there will be no fourth book. Love y'all though ❤️