William

Makayla's POV

"Congratulations! You're pregnant!" Dr. Rose smiled at me. I looked at Chris. He smiled wrapping his arms around me.

"We're not out of the woods yet." I told him.

"You're right Mrs. Thomas. We usually call the mother in the clear after 12 weeks. To be safe we'll tell you 16. "

"We're three weeks now. So twelve more." Chris encouraged.

"Yes and then I'll be able to tell you the gender too." Dr. Rose said. I smiled.

I refuse to look at this in a negative light. I will be a mother.

-

"How are you feeling?" Chris asked me.

"I'm good. I've just been feeling down lately. I don't have a reason to be. Maybe I should check on McKenna." I answered.

"I'm sure she's fine baby. It's probably just the hormones. Your body is handling a lot right now." He comforted. I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah you're right."

"You hungry?" He asked. I smiled.

"Of course."

Reagan's POV

I hadn't seen my husband in a while. I kicked him out, and for all I know drove him into the arms of his home wrecker.

I sighed sitting on the end of my bed. My phone rang calling me to attention.

"Hello?" I answered. She was silent for a second.

"I need a favor so huge it's going to sound crazy." Courtney said.

"What is it?"

"I need plane tickets for Amir and I to come home. I need them for today. As soon as possible."

I grabbed my laptop opening the screen.

"I'm ordering them now. Are you safe?" I asked.

"I'm safe. I'll tell you more when I see you. There's just a lot I have to tell you." She said.

"Girl same. We need a girls night." I replied.

"Yes. MK is going to kill me when she finds out what I did."

"What did you do?" I asked.

She sighed

The next day

McKenna's POV

"Lakers to release Logan Dunning to the free agency. It's been reported that rehab is not helping and his wife has decided to call it splits. She will still be expecting Child Support and alimony."

"Dang."

I took a sip of my slushee staring at the tv above the bar.

"It's weird seeing my ex on tv." I mumbled.

"Logan Dunning let you go? That's where he messed up."

I shrugged, "That's where they all messed up."

"If I ever get you. Best believe I'm not letting up."

"I'm married. This ring isn't on my finger for fun."

"You showed up to this bar today, so that ain't nothing but hand jewelry to me." He shrugged. I didn't know what to say.

"Lucas Taylor known by the rap name Luc is devastated by the loss of his multimillion-dollar home. His family is relocating after a fire started by what seems to be arson."