Jiraiya One-Shot Part 2/3

"Jiraiya, how do you look so young?" She asked out of the blue, her foot accidently touching his.

--

Jiraiya looked down at her, laughing as he slid his foot against hers. He glanced her over, her pale cheeks were now pink as she was becoming tipsy. She looked up at him, her eyes wide and curious as she waited for a response.

"Training and natural beauty!" He laughed loudly, ignoring Naruto as he groaned. Jiraiya continued to softly slide his foot along (Y/N)'s smaller one, earning her foot sliding against his in response.

(Y/N) giggled, taking another sip of sake. Her eyes glanced over Jiraiya, her tipsy mind wondering off her passages of his books. She closed her legs instinctively, glancing away.

He grinned, leaning a bit closer "How about you come back to my place and I give you a sample of the book I am working on now, hmm? Maybe show"

Her cheeks turned red, could the sannin actually be trying to get with her? She mentally shook herself, no that couldn't be it. She looked away, biting her bottom lip. Her hands moved to her lap, fiddling with her shirt.

Jiraiya grinned reaching forward to push her bangs behind her ear for her.
She looked up at him, nuzzling into his hand without thinking, she could feel her heart trying to jump out of her chest.

Naruto's eyes turned wide, "I am leaving! Damnit!" He yelled as he threw his hands up and leaving the bar. He couldn't take it anymore and needed to complain to someone about this.

(Y/N) watched Naruto leave, her cheeks still red as she looked back to Jiraiya.

"Come on, what do you say babe?" He smirked, leaning in a bit more.

(Y/N) hesitated, biting her lip. Deciding to play coy she slowly nodded, playing with her hair. "A-Alright, Jiraiya-danna."

Jiraiya grinned widely, "Well, let me pay and we'll get going!" He finished his cup, nodding at her own cup as he got up to pay.

(Y/N) blushed harder if that was possibly, gulping the rest of her sake. She could feel it now, making her giggle. Slowly she stood up, adjusting the bag on her thigh. Letting Jiraiya wrap an arm around her shoulders, she nuzzled into him.

(Y/N) didn't noticed the looks of others as she let Jiraiya lead her towards his apartment.
He gripped onto her, eyes glancing her over as he told stories of his missions and heroics. He knew she drank too much to even notice his stories. Fuck, he wanted to have his way with her.

--

(Y/N) woke up the next morning nuzzling into someone. Her eyes slowly opened, looking up at who held her. It was the white haired sannin, shirtless and holding her into his chest. She looked down at herself, she wore her undershirt and her panties. 'Did we...?" She frowned, eyes wide. She tried to crawl out of the bed, but he had a death grip on her. She watched his eyes open, grunting as he looked down at her. "Stop moving, relax." He mumbled, nuzzling into the top of her head.

"Jiraiya-danna, did we-" He stopped her, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "No, you drank too much to give a clear response so I decided sleeping would make better sense." She looked up at him surprised, wrapping her arms around him. "Mm...thank you sir. I did want to before we left the restaurant, I remember that."

He smiled, stroking her hair behind her ear. "If you still want to, we can." She looked up at him, slowly crawling up til she sat on top of him, straddling him. "I would like to learn from the great toad sage...." She whispered before kissing the older man deeply.

He grinned, his large hands setting on her waist to pull her closer to him. He softly stroked her sides, one hand moving to her thigh. "Mmmm babe, do you want this soft or rough?" He asked, biting her bottom lip softly. He felt her slide her tongue into his mouth to continue the make out session. She whined softly, pressing herself against him.

You now may choose between Soft and Rough-

I hope you'll enjoy it!