Shock (Kabuto x Reader) Updated

I write my requests when I am inspired to write them, not in order of how I receive them-

This was requested by @Alaska-Takahashi  . I did my best to have Kabuto in character, but I have not seen him be loving so I had to do my best. I hope you enjoy it!

--

(Y/N) laid silently on the operation table in Kabuto's work area, wincing as he continued to heal her wounds from her last mission. She was letting her mind wonder, not wanting to hear the conversation between Kabuto and Father. Father was upset, and that was enough to scare (Y/N).

"(Y/N), Kitten, go ahead and get dressed. I'll find you for dinner later." Orochimaru spoke, glaring as he watched her.

(Y/N) sat up slowly, holding the towel to her bare chest. "Yes sir," her head bowed until she heard him leave. Once he was gone, she lifted her head to see Kabuto with his back to her.

"You need to be more careful, (Y/N). One of these times my healing you won't be enough." His voice sounded sad, his glasses in his hand by his side.

She cocked her head to the side as she saw his other arm rise as he turned, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve quickly before putting his glasses back on. His eyes were sad and dark, they looked like they were scanning her every feature. His hand reached out, gently cupping her cheek.

(Y/N) closed her eyes, nuzzling into his warm hand. "Mhm. I'm sorry Kabuto-kun." She whispered softly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

After a few minutes, Kabuto pulled away, softly gripping her chin and pressing his lips to hers. "Get dressed and take a nap. I will make sure to make your favorite for dinner."

--

(Y/N) sat on the ground of the large training room she was to be training in with Sasuke and a few others. He was training with Kabuto at the moment, all their focus on one another.

(Y/N) was pretending to be exhausted from training, however the problem has been more consistent than that. For the past month and a half, she'd been struggling with a stomach ache, so far, she'd been able to hide it from everyone. Father didn't appreciate weakness.

She gripped her stomach moving onto her knees as she started to gag. Without a moment to think, the contents of her stomach spilled onto the floor and around her. She barely registered anyone pulling her hair back or the talking around her.

Soon as it stopped she gasped for air, looking down at the mess she made. She tried to hide the embarrassment, her face red from both that and from being sick. She barely looked up as she heard Kabuto ask her if she was alright. Nodding, (Y/N) slowly stood up and let Kabuto hold onto her.

"Come on, back to the table." He spoke, sounding as profession as he normally did in others company.

Once they entered his medical room with the door shut he began to strip her down gently to rid of the ruined clothing, only her shirt was removed. "How long have you been sick, (Y/N)?" His voice was urgent but with hints of concern, turning towards his counter.

(Y/N) frowned, looking down as she moved her hair to cover her chest. "Few weeks, no big deal. I have been dealing with it myself."

"Well your father isn't going to be happy if I let you get sick, now will he?" He spoke, turning as he pushed his glasses back up. "Let me clean your face off, doll. Then let me work on you."

(Y/N) smiled softly, closing her eyes as she let Kabuto clean off her face. His other hand softly cupping her clean cheek as he worked. When he was done, he handed her a tooth brush so she'd feel cleaner.

"Doll, do have you had any more symptoms?" He asked, helping her lay back. His lips pressed against her forehead before pulling away, glancing at the door.

(Y/N) frowned as she thought, watching Kabuto move to stand beside her. "I've been really tired lately, and a lot of headaches." She shrugged, smiling a bit as she noticed Kabuto taking extra care to not look at her chest in her bra.

He nodded, glancing her over then frowning with his eyes becoming wide. Quickly, Kabuto shook his head. "Let me check something, alright?"

He didn't wait for a response and set his hands on her mid abdomen, flowing chakra into his hands.

She watched him, seeing him open his eyes he looked down at her.

"When was the last time you had your period?"

--

(Y/N) sat silent with tear filled eyes as Kabuto pulled her into his lap on the operation table. She turned, burying her face into his chest. She could feel his arms wrapping tightly around her.

"Shh, shh, (Y/N), honey, button nose...it's going to be okay I promise. We will take care of this child, and protect them." Kabuto murmured into her hair.

(Y/N) looked up, wiping the tears from her eyes. "But what about Father? What about the mission? This world isn't right for a child yet." Her face moved back into his chest, gripping his shirt. She could feel his hand playing with her hair.

"We will talk to him, and we will make it right and we will make it safe for our child, (Y/N). Whoever dares to raise a finger to our child will die. I love you, and I will love this child too."

(Y/N) looked up, "You've never had you loved me before..." She sounded like a sad child, scared and nervous. "I love you too, Kabuto." She sighed almost happily, taking his hand into her own before pressing her lips to his lovingly.

With a sigh, Kabuto pulled away after a few minutes. "Let's tell him."

--

"Orochimaru-san, we need to talk about your daughter." Kabuto began, walking into the large main room.

"If it is about her throwing up in the training room, I know about it Kabuto. It is cleaned up already." Orochimaru spoke softly, turning to watch his snake slither across the ground.

"No sir, it is why she got sick. Why she is sick-" Kabuto began again, glancing at the quiet girl behind her. Her eyes were wide as she watched her father.

"What sickness does she have? Or do I need to figure out which of my loyal men impregnated my daughter?" He responded almost quickly, turning to look at Kabuto, then to (Y/N).

"From the look in your eyes my dear, who did it." He stated more then asked, walking slowly to (Y/N). "It was Sasuke, wasn't it? He's always had an eye for you." His hands gripped her shoulders. "Kabuto, is there any way for you to te-."

"It was me." Kabuto interrupted, falling to one knee and bowing his head to his sensei. "Your daughter and I have been together behind your back for months now. However, I am not sorry. I love (Y/N), and I will not feel guilt for comforting the one I love."

Orochimaru let go of his scared daughter, turning towards Kabuto.
"You do understand, this bounds your loyalty to me tenfold. You take care of her as her medic, and as her soon to be spouse." He spoke sternly before turning, "Now, out of my sight both of you." His smile wide as he watched the two shocked faces.

Kabuto looked at (Y/N) in surprise, before letting his signature smirk come to his lips. Standing up, he pushed his glasses back into place. He grabbed her hand, leading her from the room and down the hall to her room.

"You hear that?" Kabuto spoke as he laid down on her bed, pulling her with him gently. "You're going to be my wife." He grinned, pulling the shocked girl into his chest.

After a few moments of shock, (Y/N) hugged back and gripped onto Kabuto.

Kabuto smiled, gripping her tightly, "I will kill any being who tries to harm you two. I will always take care of you, I promise."