Jiraiya One-Shot Part 3/3

I have not been into writing smut lately, however whenever I had a few minutes I managed to push a paragraph out here and in my requests. I hope ya'll like it my little sinners!

--

Jiraiya smiled, stroking her hair behind her ear. "If you still want to, we can." She looked up at him, slowly crawling up til she sat on top of him, straddling him. "I would like to learn from the great toad sage...." She whispered before kissing the older man deeply.

He grinned, his large hands setting on her waist to pull her closer to him. He softly stroked her sides, one hand moving to her thigh. "Mmmm babe, do you want this soft or rough?" He asked, biting her bottom lip softly. He felt her slide her tongue into his mouth to continue the make out session.

"Surprise me..." (Y/N) whimpered against his lips. Her hands tangled into his mass of white hair, feeling his smile against her lips.

His large hands moved to grip onto her waist, rolling them over so he was on top and her legs were wrapped around him. "First off, I'm in charge.." He whispered against her earlobe, softly nibbling it. Hearing her whimper he kissed down her neck, nibbling softly on her collar bone. His left hand moved down between her legs, softly rubbing her through her panties.

"Do you like that?" Jiraiya whispered before sucking and nibbling on the crook of her neck. His right hand moved his shirt up til it was above her chest, his thumb softly swiping across her hardening nipples in a teasing manner.

"Fuck...Jiraiya." (Y/N) moaned softly, leaning her head back a bit.

He smirked, kissing softly down her neck to her right nipple, looking up at her face as he lapped at the bud softly. He moved his tongue around it gently, barely touching the skin.

Her hand moved up, her fingers pinching the other nipple and toying with it.

Abruptly Jiraiya stopped, his left hand leaving her covered cunt and moving up to her hair which he gripped at the root and pulled back on it. "Did I say you could touch?" He murmured huskily, smirking as he watched her expressions.

"N-No, sir!" (Y/N) squeaked, whimpers leaving her lips. She struggled to closed her legs, but he was in-between them. She could feel herself getting wetter as he gripped her hair.

"That's right, now tell your Master you're sorry." He responded, his hand loosening on her hair.

"I-I'm sorry, Jirayia-danna. I won't do it again!" She cried, her body begging to be touched. But (Y/N) knew he wouldn't give in to her so easily, from the way his books went he probably wanted to tease her, making her crave him first.

(Y/N) felt Jiraiya's hand from her hair move gently around her neck, softly gripping onto it. He began to bite her nipple again, his other hand moving to her pussy.

He softly stroked her lips, being light handed from her clit and back again across her lips. His thumb moved, softly circling around her clit at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Jiraiya-danna...oh!" She whined, closing her eyes tightly as she felt his finger pressing against her. (Y/N) whimpered, bucking her hips up a bit to help him as he pushed his finger into her. A loud moan escaped from her lips, feeling him slowly pump it in and out of her. Her hands moved to his hair, pulling his lips back to hers as she kissed him passionately.

Without much of a moment's notice he seemed to rocket his large finger in and out of her, his thumb flicking at her swollen and sensitive clit.

(Y/N) gasped and moaned with each movement, feeling the pleasure slowly building up inside of her. "Danna please, please fuck me!" She cried out without a moment's hesitation, her eyes closed tightly as she got closer and closer to her high.

With a smirk, he pulled his finger out of her and his hand away. "Suck." He said simply, sliding the finger that had been in her cunt into her mouth.

She opened her eyes, accepting the finger gladly. She suckled on it, softly licking at its sides as he pushed it farther down her mouth til he almost hit her throat, before moving his hand away.

"Good girl." He murmured, grinning as he began to undress himself.

(Y/N) watched him strip, biting her bottom lip as she looked over his body. Fuck, he was so fit for his age.

She watched him crawl back on the bed, moving on top of her.

"Mm alright babe, lemme know if I need to take it slow." Jiraiya murmured against her lips, spreading her legs nice and wide.

She felt him slide into her, her eyes widening and a loud groan leaving her lips at his size. "Aw...fuck!" He stretched her a good bit, not stopping until he was all the way in.

Soft whimpers left her lips as he tried to adjust herself, reaching up to grab onto his shoulders. "Y-You can move whenever, Jiraiya-danna..." She whimpered, closing her eyes tightly.

Suddenly she felt him grip her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Eyes on me sweetheart, or else." He growled, an almost animalistic look in his eyes.

(Y/N) nodded quickly, looking up at him as another whimper left her lips.

"And I better hear you good." He groaned before sitting up a bit, looking down at her. Jiraiya began to thrust into her at an animalistic pace, grabbing her hands pinning them on either side of her head as he moved.

"Ah god! Fuck! Ah!" She moaned loudly, struggling to keep her eyes open. He seemed to have found her spot right away, slamming into her repeatedly.

"Fuck, you're so god damn beautiful underneath me like this. I want to make you mine." He groaned as he thrusted, looking down at her expressions as she tried to keep her eyes open.
"Let me know when you're going to come." He added, before pressing his lips against hers as he kept going.

She kissed back roughly, taking this opportunity to shut her eyes. Moans and whimpers still flowed from her lips as they kissed, but were muted by him. He let her hands go, letting her wrap them tightly around his neck. He felt so good, so right. He was going to make her come so soon.

(Y/N) tugged at his hair to let him know she was getting close, causing him to pull back.

A grin spread to his face as he watched her pleasured expressions. "Fuck yes!" he groaned, continuing his abuse of her insides.

"Jiraiya!" (Y/N) called out an almost a yell, arching her back. A loud yelp leaving her as she felt Jiraiya rubbing her clit as she rose higher into bliss. Pleasure spread throughout her body, making her body tense as a silent scream left her lips. She slowly road out her orgasm on him, gasping as he stopped moving and her high was gone.

Jiraiya pulled out of her, cumming onto her stomach as he panting. He sat there for a few moments before grabbing his shirt and wiping her clean.

(Y/N) whimpered, watching him through half lidded eyes. She felt him kiss her forehead gingerly, then lay back down with her but she quickly fell fast asleep.

Jiraiya looked down at the sleeping girl he pulled into his arms, "I'm going to protect you... I swear it."