Part 1

"Stop!"

Said a deep voice behind me. I turned around and saw the Slave Merchant together with his two muscled guards. I drop my knife in haste, I didn't have the time to pick it up so I ran... Ran as fast as I can.

"Catch him! But don't hurt him! If you do Master Arterius will kill us!"

"Yes, sir..." They replied.
"Haha, I'm gonna be rich!" He said while wavering his hands everywhere.

Shit! I need to lose them, these guys are fast and they'll catch me in no time.

I ran up to the mountains and saw a vine. I climbed to those vines and stayed quite above the tree. The tree was covered in thousands of vines and leaves and branches, and it looks to me if I just stayed still and quiet I'll be fine... Hopefully.

"Where is he?" Said the blonde guy.

"I don't know..." Replied by the Black haired guy.

They were both muscular and scary, although they had handsome faces they still look terrifying if they catch me.

"Where is he?!"

"We don't know sir... We lost him."

"You fools! Find him! Find him! Search high and low just find him!" Ordered the fatso, who is the slave merchant, catching his breath after climbing the tall grounds.

"Yes, sir!" They both answered.

And they scattered looking for me, but they don't know I was just above their noses. Ha!

I was laughing inside my head that I didn't notice a slimy something was crawling behind my back. It was making a hissing sound.

I slowly turned my head around in spite of the stiff body.

And when I did ..... I incredibly regretted that action.

"AHHHHH!!!! SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF OF ME!"

" There he is!"

"Catch him!"

Shit! My covers have been blown.

Yet I didn't care... All I cared about is that this snake would get off me.

I was squirming and struggling to try to get this snake off of my back that I accidentally​ slipped my foot to the slippery moss that was covering the old tree.

And I fell...

"Catch him! Catch him! Don't let him fall!"

Shouted the Slave merchant. Why is he worried if I'll get hurt? He was never like that.

Flashback

I was captured and became a "slave for sale" at the Slavery House.

I wasn't the giving up type during those times cause I had my friends with me.

"Move your asses to your cages!" Shouted the overly weighted fat man.

I stared at him giving​ him daggers of gazes, and to my misfortune, he notices me glaring. He didn't ignore my childish gaze and he slaps me hard that I drop on the floor.

"Listen here fresh meat you will learn to keep your gazes to yourself since I'm your new master for now. And if you dare to defile me I'm going to sell you to the most sadistic master you could ever know."

I trembled from his statement and behaved myself.

"Wise decision..." He said feeling satisfied. Then he turned his attention to my eyes and was leaning closer to my cage. It looks like he is observing me from head to toe.