Part 5

" Please I'm begging youuuuuu!!!!!!!!! Please! Don't take me to him! I beg you! Please! Please! Please!!!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry Luna but I cannot... Delaying your coming is already enough to make Master Arterius mad. And trust me... You don't want him to be mad..."

Sen was shivering in fear upon asking...

"A-and w-w-why is that?"

Rex pulled his tie and showed Sen his scar that was embodied on his neck.

"GOODNESS! WHO DID THAT TO YOU!!!"

He said exclaimed by his deep and scary scar.

"Only Master Arterius can harm me this bad. I am an alpha... I was naive and selfish... I was so full of myself back then...."

Rex started telling his past and Sen got curious about it, but as soon as Rex realizes that he was being too showy of his past he stopped.

"Continue! Continue!"

He said begging for Rex to tell more.

"Pleeeaasseee......."

"My apologies Luna but I must not.... My past is no worth to discuss."

"Shut up! And for the last time my name isn't Luna!"

Rex twitch from his reaction and felt sorry.

"T-then how should I call you?"

"Call me Sen that's​ what my friends calls me..... At last I had one."

"My sincere apologies..... What happened to them?"

CHANCE------(;-)

"Hmp! I'm not telling you unless you tell me yours."

Rex sighs from Sen's childish behavior and agreed to tell him his past.

"You tell me yours and I tell you mine how's that?"

He asked while giving him an innocent smile.... A smile full​ of energy and excitement.

"Fine... But in on conditions ..."

"And what is it?"

"I will call you Luna when Master Arterius is around... Whatever we discuss never happened... And whatever you see do not interfere when we arrive later on..... Is it a deal?"

Sen was a bit confused for the last part, but making new friends made him so excited and never gave mich attention to it.

"Deal!"

So Rex started his story...

"As I was saying before I was a selfish, ignorant, and ...well...... A playboy."

"Well you look hot so ..... No questions asked."

"Anywho... One night I was invited to a party, I came for only one reason... And that is to hook up with girls. I was having a great time until Master Arterius came around. He captured everyone's attention that was inside that room... Including the girl that I was about to take home with me.

I was pissed. It was so much of a shame to be left by a chick for some other guy. I approached him and held his collar. I was already ready to fight, my wolf was so mad that he wanted shift right away. But Master Arterius stayed calm and emotionless.... Which added my rage. I tried punching him, but the one who flew away was me. I don't know what happened, but the next thing I knew I was in a hospital.

It was a hell of a night for me. I even got a sever wound behind my neck. Since then instead of fearing him.... I adored him. I followed his footsteps and eventually became a member of his clan. It was challenging I have to admit, but standing beside him was a great honor."

Sen was quite... He silently listened to Rex's story until the end. And now it was his turn...

"My story ain't that kind of extreme like yours... Mine was a bit scary.... I think."

"And why is that?"

"Well..... I grew up in an orphanage. And in that orphanage was full of alphas and beta's, and only few omegas. As we grew up I was the who got bullied by everyone... I know it's pretty cliche and I should fight back but..... I was an outcast. I tried my best to hide from their presence, but sometimes they'll​ find me. And sometimes they lock me inside the basement, and sometimes they forgot to unlock me.

It was pretty scary... I stayed in that basement for three day with no food and water. Good thing the janitor of our place was there to rescue me. They considered my situation so they enrolled me to an all boys school. It was alright at first but... When my heat started everything changed. I was almost got raped by an alpha.... I resisted and ran to the nurses office and they restrained the alpha who almost raped me.

Since then they treated me differently than the rest. I graduated highschool and found a job... I didn't attend college since what happened in highschool... I never want to experience that once again. I worked in a book sale... I was doing fine until... Someone kidnapped me. I found myself in a slave house. I made friends... Mostly of them were omegas and and each of them were females. When they got sold I was next.... But my first customer complained since I kicked his balls for forcing me.

The slave merchant got mad, and when he saw me he ordered his maids to wash and clean me. The maids told me what the merchant was about to do so I escaped.... And that's when I saw your master.... And because I was in heat that time that he found me so quickly.

So... Long story make it short... Here I am now. You driving me to your master's domain, and maybe..... Escape again... Haha joke😅"

Rex for some reason stayed silent. He was focusing on the road without saying a word.

"So you never experienced sex?"

"Huh! Of course not! Weren't you listening to my story?"

"Yes I have... And for some reason...... I pity you."

Sen was confused once again....

"And why is that?" He asked nervously.

Rex took a deep breath and said;

"Cause Master Arterius dick..."

"Huh?"

"Has an abnormal size compared to normal dicks."

"Wwwhhhaaattttt!"

His voice echoed throughout the car reaching a few meters​ out the road.

"Stop this car this instantly!"

"It's useless you cannot escape."

"And why is that!?"

"Cause we're here."

Huh?

So how was it? Is it good or bad....? I was thinking if I should delay their reunion or not.