22

Damien above

"you both don't deserve me."

With that said Sen walkedfurther away from the two and never looked back. Arterius was about to stop him but Sen stopped from his tracks and looked at his mate and to Damien.

"Don't show your face to me until you finish what you both started, I don't care if you kill each other anymore but leave your clan and your pack out of this!"

Sen continued from his tracks and Arterius nstood there like a lost puppy.

It wad quite the moment Sen left.

Both supernatural creatures watched as thier Alpha and King stood there with all this snow like statue.

"Give them some time."

Suddenly a little girl interrupted the awkward silence.

"Vampires, werewolves... I humbly request to give them some time to process this."

Hime said to them and looked at them in pleading eyes. Surprisingly they all complied.

Now it was only the three of them left.

Hime grab Damien's hand and did the same to Arterius. Both of them were making a confused looks but she ignored both of them.

"Hime I appreciate you trying to help but you're still a child.... You can't help us." Said Arterius to Hime but kept ignoring him.

Hime closed her eyes and chanted a forgoten language.

"A qui la vuesta por va le miore luesta"

After saying those words Arterius and Damien imediately saw a few of their memories in the past. Where they were still friends. They forgotten how close they were together. How they would felt when they are together.

Hime's eyes glowed. Knowing that her spell was still on and going.

As the two kept on remembering everything in the past Hime said to them;

"A past that was once treasured, was now forgotten and left unspoken. You both are stubborn and selfish, that's why two became such a good friend. But you Damien choose Jealously out of friendship..." She said looking at Damien with disappointed eyes.

"And as for you Arterius... You choose lust instead of love. You both need to learn your lessons in life..... You are no longer children... Damien your the king of vampires, you are no longer the little child. Accept the fact that Arterius is already mated with someone and he must take his own path now.... And so are you.

Arterius..... Damien..... I think it's time we end this fight."

Afterwards that Hime's eyes were back to normal.

As soon as her eyes stopped glowing the two burst into tears.

"I'm sorry Arterius... I didn't really wanna steal your mate... It's just that I felt alone when you finally found her and I felt like I lost a brother." He said in tears feeling all the pain he felt all this years.
"So I thought that if I take her I'll feel less alone in this world..... "

Damien didn't hold back and started crying harder... Then he knelt down and cried on the ground beging for forgiveness.

"Please...... Forgive me."

Arterius was also in tears but he kept trying to stop his it from flowing but failed.

He knelt down to pick up Damien from the ground. He grab him from the shoulder and then put both of his hands on his face and said;

"Of course.... Of course I forgive you.... Brother."

Damien sunk his face  in Arterius' shoulder and cried even harder (if that was actually possible)

"I'm sorry too... I was too selfish to see and left you broken and alone. It was partly my fault."

They embraced each other finally ended the conflict that lasted for more than 200 years.

"See... You love each other... You just need to lower your prides just to see." Hime said while smiling at what she sees.

Arterius grab Hime in a tight hug and said;

"Thank you Hime... You've been a great help. But.... When did you lean to do that? You're a werewolf... You can't cast spells." He asked confused.

"Hush now. I'll explain everything, but right now you need to find your mate." Hime said reminding his forgetful Alpha.

"Shit!" He cursed under his breath.

He hesitated at first. Not knowing what to do. He can't just leave Damien like before... But his wolf was eager to be with his mate.

Then a pat on the shoulder finally gave Arterius the answer.

"It's okay Arterius... Go after him. I'm okay now."

Arterius smiled and transformed into his wolf form and ran to Sen's direction.

Then...

"So........ I think we should inform them." Hime said to Damien.

"Yeah We should. I'll handle it, but...... You're not just a wolf are you?"

Hime was silent for a moment then sigh in defeat.

"Yeah. I'm not a pure wolf. I'm a high breed. I'm half   Werewolf half witch."

"Witch!" Damien shouted doubting his ears.

"Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone just yet. But yes... My father was a werewolf while my mother was the great white witch, they were both mates and I was their offspring... But my mother didn't survived the labour. She died giving birth if me. My father blamed me for her death and only my brother Rex cared and loved me. He is like me too, but unlike me he can't control his powers.... Yet."

Damien was quite...

Quite the poker face...

"Your father was a wolf... But was mated to a witch... Is that even possible?" He asked in disbelief.

"Hey! I'm here aren't I." She siad while gesturing her self.