Part 12

I was passed by from masters to masters... Until I finally ended up in the slavery house. So you know what happens next.

"So how was the other omegas...?"

Rex stayed quite after that question.

"Again! Please don't tell it's going to a bad news..."

"Apparently yes... Yes it is bad news."

Shit.

"W-w-why?"

(Sigh)

"Please don't freaked out but.... Master Arterius was really upset on not finding his mate. The elders suggested many options, but it all ended up in...."

"Ended in what... Exactly?"

"Master Arterius decided to fuck all omegas just to find his mate. That's how desperate he was."

F-f-f- uck?

Like.... Having s-s-sex?

R-r-r-rape?

"I know you must be shocked of all this happening... And I'm sorry I can't help you-"

"PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE!" I begged him in despair.

I looked into his eyes as I was crying... I held into his hands as I was shivering... I begged into him inspite my trembling voice.

"L-luna... I c-can't..."

"Please... I don't want this... I-i-i-i'm scared... Rex please." I said while barely catching my breath.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

I can see his eyes pitying me with all his might. I don't need your pity, I need your help.

"I'm sorry Sen... But even if I tried to help you it's impossible. Master ordered the wolf worrior to lock down the pack house. No one goes in and out without his permission."

"Then how did you get here?"

"I only have five minutes to talk to you, and I can only visit you once a day."

"B-but-"

"TIME'S UP!"

Said the man who barged in without knocking.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go."

I tried grabbing his hand to prevent him from leaving, but he still continued to leave me.

He turned back once more and said...

"On the 6th night.... Master will be with you."

So guys for real this time I'm gonna make a sex scene between Arterius and Sen, but I need to warn you, it may not as specific as you would hoped, but I'll my try best😅😅😅