34

Hey you all! My biggest apologies for not updating at all. Everything was messed up! I mean I'm failing physics, Chemistry isn't sparing me either. Like I was depressed I didn't want to write since nothing would surround my thoughts but those remarked grades! But HEY! First Semester is over and finally I am not that busy. Grades are stable and I'm on the right mind to write.

I just wanna say in advance that this story would end here. I thank you all for reading my stories and liking it. I would have to edit all the chapters once I'm done with this. Cause I would like to avoid the tomato and potato incident all over again.

Anyway here it goes!

It took me hours to calm my enraged husband after hearing my full tragic story about my life. If I remember correctly, I had to hold his waist to prevent him from running out the door just to murder the slave master who sold me. He has sworn to me that he would trace and search every nook and cranny, just to find and annihilate them. Fortunately, I manage to calm him down with my scent when I practically jumped at him and smudge myself on his neck just to purposely remind him that I am here and will always be here, safely in his arms.

''Are you calm now my mate?'' His muscles stiffen when he heard me called him mate. I don't usually call him that. I rarely say that word. Reason is because he always gets intimate when I do.

"Call me that again...." He said eyes eyebrows rising.

I sigh in defeat.

"If it pleases you fine.... I shall pamper you today."

A knock was then heared thus interupted our loving session which then in return earned a growl from Arterius. The knock didn't stop and it seems like it was intentionally done by someone we know and close. I mean... who would dare to annoy my darling husband when they know they would be shredded to peices.... no one would dare but Damien.

"Hey wolfy open up!"

"Stop that Damien! Don't be rude to Alpha Artrius. He must be very busy."

And I stand correct. It was definitely Damien.

I stood up with the intentions of letting them in when Arterius grab my waist and refuses to let me go.

"My love please." I say soothing him as I rub his head gently.

"Let them rot to death!"

"I heard that!" Damien said in the background.

Feeling sorry for my helpless mate I grab his face with both of my hands and kissed his nose. That made his eyes turned gold. His wolf is fighting to come out.

"Behave my alpha. If you do I will let do as you please for the whole mating season.... which is due tommowor night." I say seductively at his ears.

It took him a while before he finally calms down. Again.

He took a deep breath and his eyes were back to normal. He got up and both of us were heading to the front door. I opened the door and let the two of them in.

"You better have a good reason for actually daring to interrupt us." Arteous warned.

"Ohhh.... did I interupt your love session dear brother." Damien teasingly said.

"You did more than interrupt."

" boys boys... calm now. Let's sit at the sofa and discuss this sudden visit shall we." Me and Rex both said.

They complied to our request so here we are drinking tea as the two won't stop glaring with each other.

"Speak now." Arterius used his alpha voice which by the way had no effect on Damien. Instead it diverted to us. Submissives.

"Fine fine.... Rex and I had been talking. Since both of our children are mates. It would be best if they are away of each other until they are in the right age. It would be too dangerous for them to be together at such a young age. The pull would be painful for them and accidents we don't  want to happen..... will happen. If you know what I mean."

Suddenly the atmosohere of the room changed and the once annoyed face of Arterius became stoic. It took him a while before he looked at me.

"Well my love.... what do you say?" He asked mind linking me.

"Wouldn't that be more painful for the children?" I say as I looked at the roon where my twins are sleeping.

"As of now Sen they are still unaware of what is a pull is. If we separate them as early as know they would still be fine. They are still childen... they have no memory of whatever is happening. That is why it is best to separate them for now." Rex said. I could see on his face that he too is worried for his son.

"Me and Damien had decided to live at transylvania, his subjects need his presence and he won't go back unless we are both with him. That is also one of the reasons why I am here. Alpha...." Rex looked at Arteius and Arterius was thinking deeply. Without finishing his sentence it was as if Arterius knew what he was going to say.

"Of course Rex. You are free to choose where you want to stay. It is your decision and I respect that."

"Thank you alpha."

"So you're moving to Transylvania?!" I said.

"Yes luna. I am. I cannot escape the fact that my son is a prince, his father is a king and he had been ignoring his responsibility because of me. I fear the outbreak of vampires may occur again if he is away any longer." Rex said to me as he smile at me.

I looked at Damien and he was quiet the whole time.

"You better treat him like a Queen Damien." I said threatening him.

" say no more.... I will do more than that."

After a few converstion they bid their farewell and left.

The moment I closed the door I was surpriced that I was lifted up from the ground and the next thing I know I was slamed at the bed hands locked above my head.

His breathing were deep and hot. His arms where twitching in anticipation. His eyes were hungry with lust. He lean down. Traced my neck and inhaled my scent like he never smelled me before. He gave me the look...

A look that desperately begged for me to say yes, waiting for my consent.

Despite the fuel of lust he waited for my answer.

"Can I?" He said.

I could only smile as a warm feeling succumbs me. He really did change for me. This man. Who at first was my tormentor. Who raped me and took me without any hint of consent. Who broke my heart and later on begged for my forgiveness yet refuses to set me free. Yet even after those things that he did....

I never really actually hated all of it.

"Do as you please.... My love."